About starman

• Rank
    Contributor
  • Birthday 05/14/1949

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    single male
  • Interests
    reading, going to nudist clubs, learning new things, experiencing new forms of pleasure
  • Occupation
    retired aircraft mechanic

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I have tried anal a couple of times with an ex girl friend who loved it. The first time we did it together was in the spoon position. The second time and that she really responded to was with her in the doggy position and I entered her by standing between her legs on the side of the bed. She started moaning as soon as I got my cock inside her but. She loved that position as did I because I could fuck her butt harder and faster than in the spoon position. I would love to find another partner who would like to do anal.
  2. I have tried anal three times, and I enjoyed it only twice. Thosew two times were with a sexy woman who loved everything, oral, vaginal, and anal. She begged me to cum inside her butt, but since I was so new to it, I never did. I think it is up to the two people involved if they want to enjoy this yet very special way of being united. If it doesn't hurt someone physically, emotionally, or mentally, I see nothing wrong with doing it. Bob
  3. If I might have sex on a first date depends uponme, her, how we feel together, how sexy she is, if there is any chemistry between us. I have enjoyed the pleasure of having sex on the first date. It was the first time we met in person, and since we were both nudists, hav ing met at a single nudist website, we already knew something about each other. While talking with her on the phone, we knew we were hitting it off and that something might happen when we did meet. So there we were on our first date, at a nudist club, and when she took her clothes off, and I saw her beautiful body, I saw a whole woman, not jsut her butt, not just her breasts, not just her pussy. I saw a woman I could fall in love with. Afterwards, back in the room, we were hugging, and starting to explore each others bodies, somewthing you can't do out amongst the other nudists, and we knew we were going to make love. We both had an enjoyable time together, and it was a preelude to our trying many different things together. Bob
  4. Vanessa, Just drop him. There are many men out here in the world who would gladly want to be with you and to respect you as a fellow human being. From the info on this thread, it is obvious that diseases can be spread by a guy being bareback with multiples partners. So if you want just one guy in your life to enjoy going bareback with, then he must respect you and his own health by using a condom with other partners, just as you would want your other partners to use a condom. So move on and find a guy who really respects you and himself. If he doesn't respect you, then he does not respect himself.
  5. You are lucky to get out of a relationship where he doesn't seem to care about your health. Going bareback requires a certain level of trust and respect for both partners. He has shown you such disrespect by not using condoms when he is fucking other women. So as I said you are lucky to get out. There are plenty of other men out there and there not all such assholes. Happy partying.