Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    n/a
  • Interests
    n/a
  • Occupation
    n/a

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Lorrie are you still here

2. There's been quite a lot of films with the storyline like that!
  3. I saw a film on Oscar Wilde. They showed him having hot anal sex with another guy in bed with them facing each other, sitting up. It looked pretty hot to me. It got me excited!
  4. Another way is not to think about it. As I said, squirting cum was the farthest thing on my mind. And having an orgasm was not even close with me when I squirted. Like me ex-boyfriend has said (in general): "The trick is, not to think about it."
  5. :claps: And to everything else you said. Your post was one of the most objective, mature, intelligent, thoughtful posts I have ever read at this site. You managed to say it all without putting any biased feelings in it. MEGA KUDOS!
  6. quote: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Originally posted by SluttyWife Yes, I am taking a chance at trusting that he is monogamous. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- No response? OK.
  7. I was just looking at something like that at my local grocery store yesterday! I forgot the name of it but you use it in case you spill any liquid. It soaks up the liquid without going all the way through. It was $9.99.
  8. Peeing while having an orgasm is a VERY GOOD, intense feeling.
  9. Monogamous about making creampies? Because in your profile your interest is "group sex," unless you do group sex, but hubby doesn't.
  10. No fun at all. Actually, abstinence is unhealthy--psychologically and physically. There's even a higher risk of getting cancer for women who don't ever have a baby in their life. Such is nature.
  11. If you are THAT concerned, I'm surprised you swing at all. Condoms do break, and that will most likely happen at least a few times if you swing regularly. There used to be a term out called something like "Condom Babies"; people who used condoms but still the women got in contact with the guys' semen, and the women got pregnant. I'm concerned about it too, hence the reason why I don't swing. But that's not the main reason I don't swing; I just rather have sex with friends.
  12. I only collect dildos. I only have 4 right now. But two more are on the way via snail mail. I have a cucumber dildo that comes with a cover like the skin of a cucumber. I have an emerald green dildo that was a vibrator, but I cut the cord so now it's a dildo! I have a crystal clear dildo that has a suction cup underneath so I can penetrate myself with it by squatting, not having to touch it. I have a "gag" (no pun intended) dildo that is 14 inches long and 3 inches wide. Coming to me soon in the mail is a double end dildo that's a foot long. Great for penetration with another female simultaneously. And a red wine colored vaginal & anal dildo. One end is for pussy penetration pleasure, while the other is for ass hole penetration pleasure. They say it can be used for penetration with a male simultaneously. Anyway, the other end is smaller in case I want some anal pleasure. I also have a REAL phone in the shape of a dildo, which I could actually use for jilling-off. (The ringing is the sound of a woman getting ready to orgasm.) And I have a real sports bottle in the shape of a dildo. It has a huge head! I owned a few vibrators but eventually threw them all away. One started smoking(!) when I used it, the control dial broke on another one....Anyway, I just don't care for vibrators; too rough on the clit. So now I collect bookmarks and dildos.
  13. For me, regarding LENGTH, there is no limit. There are positions I love doing where the guy needs to be quite long--at least 10 inches--to perform REALLY well or the cock comes out the pussy or ass hole. Regarding WIDTH limit, I'd guess and say around 2 1/2 inches.
  14. Actually, I prefer oozing out down the leg as being more feminine sexy than squirting like a guy. ? As a female, basically a turn off for me. Too manly! I think squirting is nothing to brag about. I squirted out a little and frankly, don't care for it to shoot out any further than it did. Female cum looks far hotter, nastier, and sexier oozing/running down, IMO. I don't do much pussy exercises. I'm tight enough and anyway, I feel being really tight is overrated--"tight like a virgin" ? please! but that's another subject.... There was nothing really special when I squirted. What my lover was doing was rubbing my clit....It felt great what he was doing, but I was FAR from having an orgasm when I squirted.