Contributor

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Couple
  • Interests
    wild sex
  • Occupation
    Engineer
  1. Hi All, I'm new here and maybe its too late to join this thread but as a bisexual guy married to a bisexual woman, I'd like to throw my two senses in. First, I'm a slut for sensations. It doesn't matter WHO is giving the sensation. I also LOVE to pleasure others and will happily pleasure guys as well as girls. Second, I have found that "swingers" in the past have been fairly bimale-phobic but on the west coast at least, I've seen a change over the last few years. There are even bi-swingers groups there. Also the Pansexual and Polyamory communities in California play in ways very similar to swinging but seem to openly embrace all sexual orientations. Third, safer sex and bi-guys and aids/hiv. Practice safer sex with EVERYONE! We ALWAYS use condoms. Yes, from the stats I've seen biguys who did not practice safer sex and contracted HIV did pass that onto their wives in large numbers but let's blame unsafe sex not the fact that it was bi-sex. We expect those we play with to be open minded but don't expect them to change their minds. If you say your straight, fine, we'll play that way. We might take a moment to let you know where we're coming from but we wouldn't push it on anyone. On the other hand we don't expect people to run out the door when they hear that we're bisexual. The key is CONSENT. Before we play with anyone, we talk about who likes what and how and that's what we do. Hugs to all, Alan