• Birthday 09/27/1965

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Couple
  • Interests
    Indoors/Outdoors
  • Occupation
    Administration
  1. I just started reading this post and was amazed to see some of the animosity here!! Sigh... I have to admit that when I first read the article in Playboy about "exclusive swinging clubs, for attractive people only" I was super upset! I have to say now, after having thought it over and talking with my friends, well, it comes down to choice! If you want to go to one of those clubs...GO... all the more power to you! If you don't, DON'T and again, all the more power to you. I personally know I would never be admitted to one of those kinds of clubs... It would definitely hurt my feelings because I didn't live up to a certain criteria of being attractive, but then my thoughts moved to... Well, I am still a special person and very likable (I hope anyways...lol) and that is okay...I will meet someone somewhere and have fun...they don't have to be super attractive, or super ugly or super old, or super young...they just have to be someone I like!!! And that is what playing comes down to... Kolonel... chill K? Ted seems like he has been in this lifestyle for awhile...I think he was just trying to tell you what his feelings were, and wasn't taking a direct hit at you...It might have seemed that way, but really... I just saw it as kind of advice... that was all...This board, (and really, I have been on it very very shortly) is for information and help. It seems to me that this thread was about whether or not should someone go to one of these clubs and somehow it got off course. So perhaps the answer is... Do you want to try and see what this club is about? Do it! If you feel it is what you want...enjoy, have fun... Not all attractive people are about their looks, I have met many that are fun and enjoy life and are curious...Nobody is different I guess what I am trying to say...Turn us all inside out and you have the same thing... K...I am done Female half of impishcpl
  2. Whether you played and found no connection, or you didn't play and just met, or just chatted on the net, or whatever... I feel (female half ) that there should be some kind of communication. I agree that maybe not going into detail might be a good idea, however, hearing "thanks for the nice time and we enjoyed ourselves, but we find at this time we are not interested in pursuing anything" or " we didn't feel we connected that well" would let someone know...Okay, it was nothing we did, and it didn't work, we can move on and know why... makes for a better experience. I think that is the point. Just dropping off the face of the earth, well, that just isn't right. It may hurt someones feelings, and they don't know what they did, or like in our case...Did we do something wrong??? Was it something we said or did??? It would help to put things into perspective. As for those ads (cuz I have to put my two cents in ALWAYS LOL) that state that they are in super duper condition and don't respond unless you are the same...Those really really steam me ... I don't think hubby and I are unattractive, but I know we are no Barbie and Ken either... but it doesn't come down to what we look like entirely... it comes down to who we am.... We won't even respond to those ads (however if they contact me, we do give a nice letdown i.e. the most common... thanks for the interest...etc...). But it was nice to see someone else have a gripe about it...lol... Have super fantastic day everyone! E.d. (impishcpl)