Couple
  • Anniversary
    xx/xx/xxxx

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    iandray
  • Favorite Club(s)
    Couples
  1. We had a great time. I have found that those darn swingers are just all around good people lol!!! Yep, we are in!!!
  2. Wow!! Had an amazing weekend!! We had a great time. I was so happy to find that the people at this club were so newbie friendly. Many people made a special trip over to chat with us. Great great people. We did play our first night. And loved it. I think we may be hooked!! Thanks to all of you for answering my questions.
  3. Hubby and I are headed to our first club. This will be our first experience. I'm so nervous! What to wear, what to talk about, how to start conversations, and everything in between!! Wish us luck!! And any advice is welcome!
  4. We live in southwest VA. Any ideas on decent clubs? We wouldn't mind driving up to a few hours away. We live very close o the NC line.
  5. Lol!!! Now there's a thought!!! We've looked into some clubs but again we just aren't sure where to begin. We live in a very small town and hav no desire to have our "preferences" broadcasted. I've heard of a hotel takeover that is held annually in Myrtle Beach. Thinking of maybe trying to make that this summer.
  6. Seems like some places are "sketchy". I just want to find a place that we can get a "real" look at how things work!
  7. The hubby and I have decided that we really want to give this lifestyle a try. We have discussed it for over a year now. The problem is, we have no idea how to begin. I have looked around at some potential clubs, parties, etc but it's hard to tell what kind of places these are. I don't want our first experience to be a bad one. Any suggestions on how to know which clubs are good and which ones arent?