About RockrcplOrlando

• Rank
    Active Contributor
  • Birthday 09/05/1977

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Couple
  • Interests
    We have a ton of them, Music probably being number one. I really enjoy turning people on to music they may not have heard, but that they will like. We both read quite a bit, and we both like the water, but He being a redhead...well...he tries to stay
  • Occupation
    Customer Service Rep/LPN
  1. My wife's family know, not that we wanted them to. When my wife graduated from her LPN class her parents and brother came down to see it. We invited our best friends in the lifestyle to the celebration afterward. My wife's brother asked me how we had met them, and without thinking i said on the internet. Well, it appears he discussed this answer with her parents, and since they were/are thinking of moving to our general area the next day mife wife went to look at some property with them. They asked her some probing questions then...and basically my wife asked them back "do you really want to discuss this"....that was all the info they needed to know. On the other hand, i think my Sister suspects...but no one else in my family as far as i know has a clue. Also, we aren't shy about telling "non-lifestyle" friends
  2. At the time i'm writing this, the poll is 22 "nevers" and nothing else has gotten a vote....2 words, THANK GOD.
  3. This kind of understanding is unbelievably refreshing
  4. While I'm not a big marijuana user, what I can say is as with any drug period, moderation is the key. If you get stoned to the bone...chances are whatever you do isn't going to be fun, unless you're laying on the couch with a bag of oreo's, watching Aqua Teen Hunger Force.
  5. I just wanted to say that with my wife i've never ever had a problem orgasming from oral sex, But there have been times that i've lost my erection from other women...not good for either of our egos.
  6. again your choice is your choice...but you will see a vast majority prefer to kiss while playing,don't be pressured into anything you aren't comfortable with...but i do have to ask..why would you be willing to kiss the woman but not the male in the couple...this does sound like some sort of insecurity....but not on your part, if you know what i mean...
  7. If you think you're getting ragged on, I'm sorry you feel that way...no one to my knowledge here has said you are wrong, we've all been pretty sympathetic...if it's because a vast majority don't understand why you don't enjoy kissing...sorry..we're just stating our opinion... now i want to know why someone would think they were being ragged on, because others stated THEIR preference, yet didn't diminish yours. Shawn and Heather
  8. here is my take on it....if it's not your thing to do, don't do it...It doesn't make you wrong, and people should respect your limits, just like i'd assume you'd respect theirs. For my wife and i...we love to kiss, and while we don't kiss everyone....finding couples that like to kiss rocks for us...
  9. I can certainly relate to the friends moving thing, although our friends make an effort as we do to stay in touch, they moved to destin from Orlando for a job he got...and while it's only 6 hours to get there...it is 6 hours to get there...lol anyway we miss them dearly, and i just wanted to say i can relate
  10. MY wife, used to be heavy....Last March ( of 2002) she had gastric bypass surgery, not as a vanity thing but simply because at 24 she was tired of always being tired. Since then she's lost about half of her body weight, and while my wife wasn't ever unattractive, at least to people that got to know us. Having said that, there were lots couples that had no interest in us when she was heavier and while most prolly still don't have an interest in us there are a few now have made it known that they'd be interested in playing with us. We feel that since we're the same people we always were, and they weren't interested in us then, they shouldn't be interested now....is this the wrong tact to take do you think. Keep in mind we're not the type of people that just want to play...we do want to have a friendship in place first. Would you give these people the chance to get to know us now, or would you write them off as shallow and superficial. I do understand this is only how we perceive it, the shallow and superficial statement, but because we base a lot of what we find attractive in people not on how they look, but their personality, is it wrong to hold others to our standards.