• Rank
    Active Contributor
  • Birthday 10/24/1978

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Couple
  • Anniversary
    xx/xx/xxxx
  1. So this seems to end up like the scene in the movie Hitch where Hitch is talking to the stock broker guy. I think you've misunderstood what we do here exactly. Swinging is not necessarily creating and keeping relationships between partners external to your marriage/partnership. You can practice the "hit it and quit it" mentality. Some of the members here are like that, and it's fine. What you are very unlikely to find here is anyone who advocates hiding things from your partner or manipulating them solely so you can get your rocks off. As others have said, tricking your spouse into sleeping with someone else doesn't say much for your relationship, nor does it suggest your relationship will have any sort of longevity. If that's what you want, good luck with it. But we reserve the right to say we told you so when it blows up in your face.
  2. Al, I see a lot of Mrs. MidWestMan and I in this thread. As others have advised, just let it mellow and wait for her to bring it up. If she's anything like my Mrs, she will bring it up on her own when you least expect it. We are no farther down our path than you are down yours, but Mrs. MidWestMan has neither written it off nor forgotten about it even though we've been talking about it for over a year now. Each time she brings it up it seems to come with a little more enthusiasm. While I don't know if we'll ever make it all the way to swinging, we are having fun as we create our own path to the fullest realization of our relationship. In short, good luck and enjoy the journey!
  3. See what happens when you feed the trolls? ****just my $.02, probably worth less in today's economy.....
  4. I would chalk this thread up to a common, run-of-the-mill internet troll. Doesn't understand what this site is, nor does he care about anything except his current wank.
  5. The pill(s) of which you speak aren't magic, though they may seem like it. Believe it or not, a male's upper brain can get in the way of the lower one...and can also prevent the magic pills from achieving the desired results. Frustrating appendage, no?
  6. You need to be really subtle. Have you seen A Christmas Story? If so, recall how Ralphie left the Red Ryder BB Gun ad conveniently tucked into his mother's magazine? Do that.
  7. Same as other things discussed around here.....if you don't spit, what other options do you have?
  8. In any report I've ever read, the odds of contracting most STDs is significantly less through oral sex than vaginal or anal intercourse. Based on your recounting of the events, it doesn't sound like you stopped at oral with either guy. But, you're adults and you are willing to accept a different level of risk than others. For us, it's nice to fantasize about but we aren't willing to take that risk with someone we don't know well.
  9. One question....you met random vanilla guys at the bar, picked them up and fucked them both....bareback?
  10. I find myself wondering if any new medications or life stages are part of this equation. I'm not saying it's you, BlueJoy, but Mrs MidWestMan was going through some stuff at work and suffering from a lot of anxiety. Her doctor gave her a prescription that helped out....but made it damn near impossible for her to orgasm. Rather than faking anything, she would wave me off if it just wasn't going to happen that time. After her stressful time passed, her doc weaned her off the meds and now she's back to her normal self, including orgasms. That said, I can still see how his behavior and predilections could prevent you from enjoying things at the same level. My concern here is mostly that you are hiding things by faking your orgasms with your husband. It seems like you can't even be honest with him that you're not coming or even feeling his efforts. He's a man. You need to spell this stuff out to him. He probably doesn't even realize you're faking or that you just can't get there. Communication is one thing that is shouted from the rooftops in most threads around here. Communication seems to me to be the point of failure in this scenario too.
  11. True in many cases. For the record, I detest "overly flowery" perfumes on women. I also tend to think less of men in cheap cologne (I define cheap as stuff you can get at any Walgreens or Target)...mostly because many people tend to bathe in their selected scents when they can swing by and pick up more anytime day or night. I wear cologne as others wear a ring, watch, or cuff links....as an accessory. I spent a long time trying to find a scent that I like, that Mrs likes, and that really works with my natural scent rather than covering it up.
  12. My signature cologne is The One Gentleman by D&G. Mrs uses a body spray from Victoria's Secret as her signature scent.
  13. Is it time to break out the dictionary yet? https://www.google.com/search?q=professional+definition&cad=h pro·fes·sion·al adjective adjective: professional 1. of, relating to, or connected with a profession. "young professional people" synonyms:white-collar, nonmanual More antonyms:blue-collar 2. (of a person) engaged in a specified activity as one's main paid occupation rather than as a pastime. "a professional boxer" synonyms:paid, salaried More antonyms:amateur having or showing the skill appropriate to a professional person; competent or skillful. "their music is both memorable and professional" synonyms:expert, accomplished, skillful, masterly, masterful, fine, polished, skilled, proficient, competent, able, experienced, practiced, trained, seasoned, businesslike, deft; More antonyms:amateurish worthy of or appropriate to a professional person. "his professional expertise" informalderogatory denoting a person who persistently makes a feature of a particular activity or attribute. "a professional naysayer" noun noun: professional; plural noun: professionals 1. a person engaged or qualified in a profession. "professionals such as lawyers and surveyors" synonyms:white-collar worker, office worker More antonyms:blue-collar worker a person engaged in a specified activity, esp. a sport or branch of the performing arts, as a main paid occupation rather than as a pastime. synonyms:professional player, paid player, salaried player; More antonyms:amateur a person competent or skilled in a particular activity. "she was a real professional on stage" synonyms:expert, virtuoso, old hand, master, maestro, past master; More antonyms:amateur Everyone is right!