• Relationship Status
    couple
  • Anniversary
    xx/xx/xxxx

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    Babyluv12

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. We are an sls member (babyluv12) and we both have had experiences before we met...We met in a very vanilla way ( which both of us are grateful for since we pretty much could have, and almost did bump into each other several times. We aren't exactly full swap yet tho we have talked about it and we've been with a couple soft swap...but we do know we are comfortable with adding girls (who isn't?) ...so here iss our first encounter....enjoy: I'm in a band and my girl T usually comes to my gigs but this night she stayed home, I walked in around 2AM and I heard giggling...She had a friend over that we both know, we'll call her J...and they were in these skimpy Teddies...all full of Proseco (Italian Champagne) and my girl throws her arms around me and says "Hi Daddy! are you tired?" well...not any more lol...I went to fix myself a drink in the kitchen and when I came back J was straddling T's lap on the couch and they were kissing deeply...OMG! so I sat down beside them and started to run my hands over them both gently while they kissed...then j leaned up and placed her ample breast right into T's mouth and she sucked her nipple so hard...speaking of hard my cock was straining against my pants!..i slid my fingers down J's ass crack and she moaned as i felt the wetness down there and my two fingers slid into her...i found that spot and began to massage it as t sucked her hard nipple...J rolled off of t and sat on the couch without my fingers leaving her and put her head back and and eyes closed as she moaned...I sucked her left breast as t pulled her right nipple and I got on my knees on the floor and flicked her clit with my tongue sliding my fingers in and out of her...I raised her legs over my shoulders and slid my tongue into her hot pussy and she moaned louder as I grabbed her clit between my lips and sucked until she came...bucking and moaning. As she lay there breathing heavily, I slid my rock hard cock into t and pounded her hot pussy until I filled her with hot cum...~