DblDDFun
  • SwingTowns Username
    South Bend
  • SwingerZoneCentral Username
    DblDDFun
  • Kasidie Username
    DblDDFun

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. @Mimigirl - is there a kit to do sugaring at home? Is there one you would recommend? I have been waxing for a long time, way before becoming a nudist and before swinging. I have used the "hard" brazilian wax, which works fairly well for me, but is sometimes hard to find without going to the beauty supply. I've gone in a few times to a salon and end up going back over it again after, they don't do as good as I do on my own.
  2. Sounds awesome! Our first LS encounter was MFM; now the guy has found a girlfriend that enjoys it as well and we have plans to hook up with them as a couple! Win-win!!!
  3. LOL, I know a lot of nudist "purists" that are adamantly ANTI swinger (I have been a nudist for many years, but new to swinging) - but for sure there are a LOT of swingers in the nudist community. Not all swingers are nudists, nor are all nudists swingers; but find that nudists tend to be more free spirited and open minded than textiles..... All part of our beginner journey, and it has been awesome so far! "Swingdar" - that made me chuckle....
  4. I just came across some Blue Flannel for my husband - not too strong, and once it settles in to his skin, yummmm....
  5. So we have had our first M&G a couple weeks ago with a couple we had been chatting with online. (no sparks, but a person can't have too many friends) They had told us about an off-site club not far from us that they highly recommend for newbies. We made our room reservation, and silly us, we added the banner for the event to our profile. A few days ago I get pinged on FB by a couple we have gotten friendly with at our local nudist club - she was just informing us that they will be attending the same party on Saturday, didn't want us to be surprised. LOL! It is working out great though - she messaged me again last night to let me know some of the party details, what to expect/look forward to, and letting us know they are looking forward to us attending (again, no sparks there, just good friends). Small town, so it is bound to happen I know....
  6. I am the female half - and he was the one that originally brought up the subject.
  7. we have been talking about it for a little over a year - I had a negative attitude due to an experience with an ex partner, and my husband has patiently waited yet continued to show interest in having another man join us. For at least a year if not longer the fantasy has been fulfilled with toys, but he would really like to experience the real thing. I am finally open to giving that experience to him, and maybe more, we'll see how it goes...
  8. We are new to this as a couple. She (I) has had some experiences in the past with a former partner. He is very interested in MFM, turns him on to think of a BIG cock banging his wife. We have a date to meet a couple we have been chatting with online and texting; and are looking forward to attending a local club event next month, most likely just to observe and see how we feel/react.