singleish female
  • Occupation
    Nursey nursey
  • Swinging Experience
    Very little
  • Anniversary
    xx/xx/xxxx

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I also play a little as a sub, and occasionally wear a Story Of O, ring, on a chain around my neck. Very few people have recognized what it was, and they themselves are involved in BDSM culture. I guess I was looking for something like that, that's discreet, but also consistently noticeable to those "in the know".
  2. The BF is basically straight, nothing funky there. The last guy I played with was uncut, and had this delicious curve that in woman on top and missionary stimulated the hell out of my g spot. Totally enjoyed the novelty of his cock all around!
  3. Kissing is very essential to me. I find it a very important part of foreplay, and also an accurate indicator of how sexually compatible we will be. Bad kissers usually foretell a poor sex experience. It is my opinion that about 30 percent of the general population are bad kissers.
  4. The BF and I are Open, and essentially both of us have a hall pass. The rule is that we just need to have full disclosure afterwards. No secrets No lies.
  5. I'm new to this and am not really into bar scenes, so I'm not sure a club is my style. I'd like to know if there is a way to discreetly identify myself as being open to the lifestyle, and to identify others that are as well. I'm also a little submissive and know there is BDSM jewelry that indicates such, but haven't found anything for LS jewelry. HELP!
  6. Yep, I did indeed have sex in high school (but never IN the high school, more on this in a moment). Actually the guy I'm seeing now , I slept with back then (he was NOT my boyfriend of record at the time though!) And high school was almost 20 years ago!! For our 20th high school reunion I'd like for us to have sex in the library of the school. We used to flirt and hang out there a lot, and now regret that we never tried to do it there!
  7. I think I understand how it might be hard not to develop some sort of emotional thing. I'm new to this, and maybe my opinion will change over time, but men are not just dildo's to screw as I please. I actually prefer to have some sort of connection with whomever I sleep with (man or woman). Basically I need to like YOU, not just what you look like.