Contributor
  • Birthday 08/18/1970

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Married
  • Anniversary
    xx/xx/xxxx
  1. "Two men can keep a secret if one is dead " Benjamin Franklin
  2. I think lotsoffun201 is spot on when they say lots of guys might want to do this but are unwilling to admit it. Personally it's not for me but I could likely deal with being cleaned off this way. It's not a matcho thing where I am too manly to have a dick in my mouth. It's just a piece of flesh, but for me it's an act of submission maybe I don't know. I haven't really explored the thought. But you might want to get a dildo, use it on her then clean it in this manner to see how she responds. No hard feelings that way and to drag some poor bastard into this unknowing is not fair to him.
  3. I think for Roses and myself we kind of take each situation as it comes up. We agreed to do same room play for security reason on my part but if she's with someone we know and it goes that way I wont throw out a red flag on it though I to reserve the right to peek in and make sure shes ok.
  4. The question being would I swing with you. Hell yeah !! As I type this Roses says " you can"t just post that you have to say why " and of course I am getting to that as soon as I finish teasing my lovely wife about peeking over my shoulder. :P I think you have a great point about there not being an expert out there when it comes to swinging. Why would I swing with you. There are several reasons. First I have looked at your forums for some time with my wife. I don't often chime in but I do benefit greatly from these forums and what they provide. Your being the host of the forums and the author of a book may not make you an expert on the subject, but to me it says you are an intelligent articulate person. Someone seeking improvement through self examination and reflection. Someone willing to question the accepted norm and be genuine with herself and those she encounters. And that is something I find very attractive so it's easy to say " hell yeah !"
  5. a shorter list would be who isn't on my fuck her list
  6. Before I married I was a gamer by gamer I mean Dungeons and Dragons. I dated alot but always took one night a week to hang out with my friends and play D&D. When we were married my friends and I kind of lost contact. I was married and they were not. It turned out to be good for me because I convinced my wife to try playing D&D with me. At first she was intimidated by the rules, there are lots of rule books even back then. I taught her the basics and launched into a campaign of heroic rescues and deviant villans. She always enjoyed sifi and fantasy but this was not like reading but more like writing for her. We eventually took the role playing into the bedroom (after breaking in the kitchen table). Through that role playing we were able to open up and talk about what we both considered our deviant sexual desires. We are now starting to swing and are taking it slow. We will have been married 23 years this April. It's been a long journey for us but here we are. You may want to consider an RPG or reading the same erotic novels. Roses Dagger