• Rank
    Just Getting Started
  • Birthday 07/28/1964

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Couple
  • Anniversary
    xx/xx/xxxx
  1. Thanks for the comments and views based on your experiences everyone! I think that the "bar stool psychologist" role taken by a few responders are a bit overdone - I am a pretty open guy so the things I shared are more me "thinking out loud" than they are deep feelings or issues. Believe me, we are fine and we need no counseling or therapy (that's what this is). I will admit, that I am experiencing a few performance anxiety issues, which I believe are really trust issues. Not trust in my wife, they are trust issues I have with anybody that I don't know that well (more bar psychology - I am very sure it has to do with how I grew up). So far, we are adapting to the soft swap thing very well, and I fully expect that this will eventually lead back to full swap, but only with those we started out soft swap with. My wife is happy either way, as long as she gets her girl/girl time in and can go crazy at that! I know that my views on this don't make me the life of the party, and I probably have no business going to Hedonism or anything, but we are fine with it. Thanks again everyone.
  2. Well, I know your heart is in the right place, but you are reading too much into my words. We are fine, and we are finding our way. Thanks.
  3. Thanks so much for the advice! My wife says she is fine with soft, but I know that she really likes the full. She would be holding back just to please me, which would undoubtedly be frustrating for her, and frustrating for me too. Thanks again for the reply.... Hope this works!!
  4. Thanks for replying! I would say the biggest issue is that although I am the biggest horndog around when it comes to looking, I actually need to have a connection. Not so much because I have to feel connected to the lady, but I guess that unless I feel like the lady is truly into me (which I don't know for sure unless we have actually gotten to know each other pretty well) I feel like they are just playing with me because they want to get it on with my wife - and sex with me is a requirement. It is an unfortunate fact that so far everybody thinks that we are both a good looking couple, but they REALLY like my wife. I am sure the issues are all my own creation - but haven't been the same since she crossed the line almost immediately upon our getting started. We are talking to a soft swap couple right now, but i can already see after just one dinner that my wife is really the target. I really don't know how to feel...
  5. Hello everyone - a couple we recently met told us about this site. My wife and I have been married 26 years of a mostly boring sex life due to kids always 3 feet away. The kids are gone now and suddenly it has all changed. We have been swinging for about 7 months. We thought we would dip our toes in the swinging pool, but ended up falling in head first. My wife found out that she is incredibly bi-sexual, as well as enjoying the men much more than I had expected. Although I enjoy the people, the flirting, and watching my wife go crazy, I personally don't really feel much like penetrating other women, just my wife. I love taking care of the other ladies orally and in every other imagineable manner, just don't seem to get much of a bang out of them paying me back. Within the first 2 months of swinging, my wife crossed a few serious boundaries, which really caused us to come close to splitting and so we stopped all activity for about 3 months. Now we are slowly getting back into it, but I think we should just be soft swap, and she says she agrees. My questions are these - Is this a common story of newbies? Is it even possible to go back to soft after you have been full swap? For most soft swap couples, besides intercourse of course, how far are the spouses generally allowed to go with each other? Thanks for any advice you can give....