About KAZUALCPLE

• Rank
    Contributor
  • Birthday 09/16/1964

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Couple
  • Interests
    Motorcycle touring, photography, Ham Radio, shooting sports.
  • Occupation
    System Administrator
  • Swinging Experience
    A few years
  • Anniversary
    02/11/2000

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Am I? Perhaps. I'd guess I'm 70-30: Mostly straight and in a way, bisexual. Not really sure I'd define it as such. And the "why": Although I have no particular romantic inclinations toward men, I do thoroughly enjoy cocks and cum. My favorite fantasies involve sex with women who are coated in warm slippery cum (like in those bukkake videos) from multiple men or to have a man cum in my mouth. I'm not sure whether that even qualifies as bisexual or just having a cock and cum fetish. Is it possible to have such a fetish without being bi? I have no idea. Regardless, I've always had an affinity for cocks and large quantities of cum.
  2. Sorry to hear that the other party backed out on you. That's a real shame.
  3. Running into family or neighbors is cool, so no problem running into any of them. We'd all understand and be comfortable with it. A co-worker would be awkward, but we wouldn't hate it. We'd just be the least comfortable running into them.
  4. Indeed, I did. She and I fucked like rabbits. Our clothes were off more than they were on. How she didn't end up getting pregnant we'll never know. Best years and best sex of my life!
  5. I see nothing wrong with this type of sexual activity...not even in a group environment. Sexual play should be enjoyed by all and not frowned upon by any. If two guys want to play, let them enjoy it. Bisexual play should not be limited to only females. Some of us guys enjoy giving head too. It's just sex.
  6. The thought of it excites both of us. She'd love to have two men filling her at the same time and I'd love to feel the warmth and wetness of another cumming inside her. Someday...(sooner, rather than later, we hope). It appeals to our mutual semen fetish.
  7. oc1234, that's the experience I hope to achieve with my wife one of these days. She is really tight, so getting two inside her might be a stretch (literally). Feeling his cum fill her up would be totally awesome.
  8. Kissing either set of lips after there's been cum inside them is a great experience. I don't mind it a bit.
  9. Lascivious L&L, You summed that up beautifully! I couldn't agree with you more. Just enjoy every pleasure that human sexual responses create. No tags or labels. Awesome!
  10. I'd love to have a partner's cum in or on my wife with which to play. She's agreeable to it, just finding the time to meet people is the hardest part. We're seem to be so busy all the time. Not much time to find partners with whom to play. Sharing the experience and the aftermath associated with it would be something we'd enjoy.
  11. I'd prefer having another cock join me inside her pussy rather than one in the front and one in the back. She doesn't want anything to do with anal, but having two guys inside the same place at the same time is something she and I could get into.
  12. Mine is usually very small until erect. I refer to it being in "storage mode" until I get excited. It grows quite a bit from its flaccid length.
  13. I'd love to eat a fresh creampie regardless of whether I was expecting it. We both love cum, so licking her after she gets filled would be more than o.k.
  14. It's forever been our fantasy to have multiple guys fill my wife to overflowing. Having guy after guy cum in and on her would be the ultimate turn-on for both of us. Every time I suggest it to her during sex, she has the longest and strongest orgasms. I do to, of course.
  15. With our intense semen fetish, we'd love to have a guy or two spurt inside her and then I'd plunge in right after them. I've expressed this desire many times with her and she gets noticeably turned on every time, so I believe she'd be into it too. I'd love to see her dribbling as she mounts my face, too. There's nothing about semen we don't like. It's all good!