Hippiegirlie

Registered
  • Content Count

• Days Won

Hippiegirlie last won the day on July 7 2014

Hippiegirlie had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

276 Excellent

About Hippiegirlie

• Rank
    Swingers Board Addict
  • Birthday 12/05/1965

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Single Bi Female
  • Interests
    music and sex, in combination when possible
  • Occupation
    Psych/Social Services
  • Swinging Experience
    since I was a teenager
  • Anniversary
    xx/xx/xxxx

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I'm not in that club. In fact, I rarely even read the stories and sexual exploits of others in here. It's not why I'm here and although I appreciate greatly those who post their stories, I focus on the exchange of information rather than the sexual nature.
  2. Question. Do you LIKE the personal attention that he gives your wife? I think that if someone was giving me that much personal attention I would feel a bit strange, honestly.
  3. My first thought is... How many people are honest when they DO put a number anyway? Hell, people don't put their actual weight on their driver's licence!
  4. My long term FWB last week: "You know, after 30 years of this I still can't get enough of you." In a text from my less longer term FWB at 3am this morning: "I have a woman in my bed that I just spent hours playing with. It's not you. It's been 3 weeks. Are you punishing me?"
  5. I'm not a fan of CL, however I find PLENTY of just dick and JJ pics on swinger sites too.
  6. I have several bi male friends and have been a supportive person in situations similar to what you describe. I think you need to ask yourself what it is that you want from the experience and draw your plans from that. As you have said, you are going into this with all parties understanding, which is the first and most important step. Next is to find that person who will make you feel comfortable. Be clear about your expectations and preferred outcome in your journey and keep talking with your wife so she can help mediate and facilitate during. Her knowing what you want to explore and do will be of great help, IMHO. I wish you a wonderful experience!
  7. I tend to take a more direct approach and simply say that I recognize their need to talk and be together and suggest they leave and do so. Honestly, I have no desire to be anything other than kind. This is their issue that they have to work on together, no matter the reasons, and I personally am not part of the problem... or the solution at that point.
  8. Two things: 1. He may be willing to end things with a friend if she gets attached, but what if HE gets attached? 2. Are you afraid that if you do not allow him his wishes that he will cheat on you instead?
  9. However a lady with a big rack certainly does. Trust me, since I was 12.
  10. I was going to "like" this but I decided to LOVE it instead!
  11. The first thing I thought of was being in high school "parking" after a football game. I was with my high school boyfriend at the time and my best girlfriend and her guy were there too. They were in the front seat making out and we were in the back seat and her guy yells out "Hey, every time the song changes on the radio we should change partners and then change back at the next song." So, on comes a new song and he climbs over the seat to me and my guy climbs over the seat to my girlfriend. We kiss and lightly touch, although the petting got heavier as songs went on. It was a big turn on and felt SO naughty at the time!
  12. I'm closer to the non-squirter section than the squirting section. Yes, I will occasionally squirt a small amount (tablespoon or two at most) but it takes a LOT of intercourse and finger play to get me to that point. I can't squirt from toys or clit stimulation at all. Ever. It's purely a g-spot thing for me. Incidentally, I tend to agree with what 81liz was saying. I have been with women who squirted VOLUMES that left a less than desirable odor later on. I think a woman should know her body and know the difference. There are plenty of credible resources to help discover if you are squirting or having urinary/stress incontinence. If the latter happens, it happens. Be prepared rather than misled.
  13. Actually that is exactly the problem; making the assumption that because a man (or woman) has a particular attribute or feature just because of their race or ethnicity. It certainly isn't just "white people" that have this problem. I meet PLENTY of other race individuals who are interested in me purely on the basis of my physical appearance, my color, and sometimes, when they bother to read my profiles, on the basis that I am a rather tall, dominant female.
  14. My suggestion is to try getting a smaller dildo to start with and graduating up at her comfort level. From a purely medical standpoint, when a woman (and more prevalent a transgendered person) needs to increase the vaginal opening it is typically done with a graduated series of tubular appliances similar to dildos. Perhaps this will help. Comfort level and foreplay will assist in the process. It should also help if you use larger appliances after you have had sex, when her vagina is already well-lubricated and opened from your penetration. I only give this advice since you state that SHE has expressed desire to try larger partners.
  15. I was in a poly triad (FFM) with 2 college roommates. No one knew (I'm sure some suspected) that we were all together but I can remember many, many nights of having parties and people telling us we all needed to "all go have sex and get it over with" because we were always making jokes and sexual innuendos. We laughed it off and kept everything very quiet. We drifted apart and I lost touch with the female. The male and I talk on occasion.