partyperks847
  • SwingerZoneCentral Username
    partyperks847
  • Kasidie Username
    partyperks847
  • Favorite Club(s)
    Partyperks847, Partyperks773.

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Indeed I was under the impression you were espousing at least in part, the "sexual preference is a choice" .Now that I understand that is not the basis of your contention, what you say make a lot more sense. If I have a bit of a quick trigger finger in mistaking reasonable contentions for those of reactionaries, please accept my apologies... "Tis the season" so to speak, but nuff said on that Having said that however, I am still in the predisposition camp. It is simply something I have come to firmly believe. I have simply seen too many cases in which the nanosecond someone has the opportunity to express themselves as they choose devoid of societal stigma and social injunction, they have embraced it in such a way where clearly it has been a life long aspiration. Nothing magic happened after Stonewall, except the stigma and social injunction subsided, and nature conquered nurture in a HUGE way, and has ever since I guess the final question is, does it matter? Do we need to micro classify each variation of orientation? I guess at the end of the day WE don't, but possible those who identify themselves as such, DO. Another poster cited "hating the label" and "leaving themselves an out" several times, and did so in a snarky judgmental way in which he implied that is a negative thing I disagree. Speaking only for myself, were I by my OWN self image, (the only one that really matters) heteroflexible, I too would "hate" the "Bi Sexual" label and HELL yes, It would give me "an out" should a past or potential male partner desire my attention, on a day I was feeling less flexible. IMHO there is NOTHING wrong with that, so long as it is expressed in sphere of honestly and self image and respect. These are the reasons why I am open friendly and accepting of the bi sexual multiple choice labels, and those which exist outside the S B G perimeters.
  2. A broader yet more accurate brush focusing on human, not single gender nature, devoid of contempt and resentment....Bravo, thank you and BIG thumbs up!
  3. Buy pork bellies, sell gold? ***Scanning the thread to see where I called anyone names...can't seem to find it"**** Could whoever left the unsigned reputation help me out by pointing it out?
  4. In a nutshell.... Realize it or not, the entire basis of your contentions is that orientation is chosen. it is either chosen or predisposed, there is no real middle ground. Social approval is simply the opposite of social stigma, you are simply saying the same thing I am, but on the opposite side of a coin. Not that I think Psychiatric evaluation is a pseudo science, but be give the genetic code over subjective theory any day, especially since the notion of environmental factors are what keep the mental hygiene industry in business. And yes, I believe there are Pansexual genes, and genes that dictate the entire spectrum Again, my life partner did not "learn" Pansexuality at the firehouse picnic...she never met a person of color till age 14, a gay person till her late 20s, and never personally met a transsexual till her 30s, yet fantasized about all of them from the age of 11. I think we are close to total agreement on the variable Herero/Variable Bi thing.....I think we are at the Endive vs Ondeve stage I am pleased you take this as civil discourse...not everyone does. Again, I thank you for what has so far been a great exchange of ideas.
  5. As we disagree on both your defense of Chicup's comments and you last sentence, I suspect the disagreement and difference in perspective are both (dare i say it again?) Regional and Cultural...I almost wish the P WORD was not a prohibited topic here.....peoples ornamentation in that regard would explain MUCH on so many topics, but I fully understand the potential for disaster...so smart decision on your part
  6. All due respect Judy..every post I created this morning was in direct response to an open ended comment or question. AS for the "last word thing"...That's never my intent, and in fact is just the opposite, I welcome response and discourse. That is what discussion is in MHO When a subject is beat to death...I have tried the 'lets agree to disagree thing", as I did in THIS thread...it wasn't me who continued. If I ignore comments as in Chicup's rant where he simply repeated himself I am called pompous, if I reply (as I did to his thinly veiled personal attack) I am called argumentative...sheesh !!!! What's a boy to do????
  7. No, and I never said any such thing about everyone. What i said was, It does not take a PhD in human behaviorism to recognize when someone protestith far too much, and that it is possible, if not likely, that it is preconceived notions (be it's origins in upbringing, rejection, culture, envy or whatever) that cause some to to take such a harsh, cynical, skeptical and frankly rude view of the orientation in question.....a chicken or egg scenario. I also said I believe this runs along cultural and regional lines...and I base that on the fact I have had the opportunity to see this not only in my establishment, but in 12 states, 3 countries and 4 cruise ships.
  8. I would think so...I guess I thought I could voice objection to what I thought was an insensitive post, state my experiences on the subject and not have it turn into a verbal blitzkrieg I'll restate it...I think the availability of SBFs for FMF encounters varies from area to area, and in my proximity, it is neither rare, hard to find nor are the ladies in question generally insane, undesirable, looking for a husband, and certainly not looking for other people's husbands. If that is not the case elsewhere fine, I just saw no reason to slander an entire demographic within a gender to say so....that's all
  9. Argumentative is as argumentative does. I expressed that I was offended by his comments, which I was. Scroll up and down again, and see where the challenge to defend my feelings came from, as well as where the snarkyness came from... see Chicup's last post for example I stated my case and responded to questions....sorry if I make too much sense
  10. Actually no ...based on the attitude you projected here, you would receive the dreaded "sorry but you are not a good match" Email We welcome all legal ages, races, sized and backgrounds without prejudice and preconceived notions and insist our core membership and VIP members (all 1648 of them) and our welcomed guests follow that mission statement as well. Clearly, this is not for you. Find like minded couples and meet and the Motel 6...and the four of you can reassure each other that you are the cool kids, and the folks at the party where 300 people are mixing and mingling are the ones with the problem....best of luck
  11. To summarize, i think there are several factors at work here in the less then productive turn this thread took 1) regional cultural differences. Chicago, NY, Miami and LA are very different places than some other areas. This is not elitist, this just a fact If the Bi ladies in these areas, single or otherwise and more plentiful hotter, classier, saner and independent as to not need to steal another woman's man, that should be no surprise. I had a bar meet last night, and had no less tan 10, I have an event tonite, I'll have even more 2) A chicken or the egg scenario; We have a Gent who believes most SBFs are insane, calculating, evil fat and ugly, and in the same breath says they are hard to find for FMF....To me at least, it's not hard to see the cause and effect. Women are generally non responsive to those who begin an interaction with negative expectations 3) No matter where you go or where you swing, here is going to be an inherent suspicion of single ladies by the ladies within a couple, it's human nature, and since I have been criticized for being to PC, i'll take on a "when in Rome" stance and call it hysterical cattiness and or bitchiness (I then do my best cat growl imitation) I'm sure most of your are resourceful enough and know the swing sites where one can view my the profiles of the SBFs I am associated with, so if you doubt the account of my perspective on this matter, look it up and let me know how insane, fat, ugly and insecure they look. ****To the "last word" whiners...as you can see this is an open post which invites a response...so your accusations seem a bit moot
  12. Too many words...I got bored after "and then", and stopped reading They arev easy to find, but they don't generally respond well to mysoginists Try hanging out with a better class of women, you won't be so bitter
  13. Just a thought, and then I am off to other challenges.....They can also get psycho when they envy another woman's freedom, independence and and ability to work a room without a partner to cramp their style, and the fact that single women are many times, the Belle of the ball...Guys can get psycho when their advances may have been met with less enthusiasm then they may have hoped for from such women...again..just a thought "Women seem wicked, when you're unwanted" ..Jim Morrison You also nailed it with the cultural issue thingy I am now off to work, and will give the last word in this discussion to others
  14. Which event were you interested in attending? Still....you may be on to something...I created a thread about regional and cultural differences in the lifestyle...this may be part of that as well. I too know of places within 150 miles of here who promise "smokin hot playmates" and an "upscale atmosphere" all for $30 and a bowl of potato salad to pass. (Not sure if you have to bring your own serving spoon ) I would imagine there would be many examples that would serve to make your point, and appear to disprove mine there. As I said to Chicup, perhaps a better class of women might give him some additional insight
  15. I think the observation of the variables are in a zygote stage. Kinsey did the best he could with the information he had available and made some very good points, but he missed a lot as well. The problem is you have stated that a bi sexual act is a bi sexual act, so how do you reconcile that with "degrees of heterosexuality"? I would suggest that what you call degrees of heterosexuality, are actually the sub orientations within bi sexuality you deny are valid. This by the way, is a GREAT, well thought out, super informative discussion...I hope you are accepting my discourse in the civil way it is intended, and I hope others see it that way as well