• Birthday 03/06/1971

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Couple
  • Interests
    Finding like minded people.
  • Anniversary
    xx/xx/xxxx
  1. I think if you find someone with the same interests is great. But not a deal breaker. The true prize is finding someone that loves you as much as you love them if not more.
  2. Ever consider a resort. Skip the house parties. You do as you please still.
  3. You wanna ensure your baby is yours? Then stop screwing other men and put your family first instead of your orgasms. Seriously get over YOURSELF, where is the logic here?
  4. This is ridiculous. Your trying to have a child with your husband and are not willing to give up the other men to ensure the baby is your husbands. Do the world a favour and don't have a child. You seem too selfish. Your focus should be about the child not your orgasms with others in this case. Children take lots of focus and selflessness to raise.
  5. Sounds like you might be putting the cart before the horse here. If you cant even stay at a swinger resort then you might wanna rethink what your after. I would say that would be the first step. Stay at a place an watch. You don't ever have to take part. No rules on that. Also its ok to say " no thanks " politely. A full swing is a BIG step. Reality to all this is a big eye opener. Go and watch and see what you think. Bet you don't take your clothes off for at least the first drunk session. lol
  6. Hedo has our vote. If you check their schedule you can see what groups will be there. Lots of exposure at all times. You will what you want from there. It's not the most upscale place, but it is by far the most fun.
  7. Well unfortunately the party was canceled due to the bad weather. "SNOW" Gotta love the north. lol So until further notice. Sorry guys.
  8. The research I found was back in the 70's it was a code word or could be a code for swing party. That is why I'm asking. To see if this still exists.
  9. And that would fine as well. Our intension is to go to continue on making new friends. But then we got to thinking lol. Perhaps too much.
  10. My wife and I were invited to a fondue party by a couple that have an open relationship. We met them once through another couple at a regular bar. Question is what are the chances of this being a swing party? Do people still disguise swing parties for something else? Or are we worried for nothing? My wife and I have never swung but she does like women. We are not into swinging but are willing to play in other ways. We haven't even soft played before. No matter what my wife says she is trimming down below and I said same here. She replied that we both should. lol Yikes.