• Swinging Experience
    little over a year
  • Anniversary
    xx/xx/xxxx

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    akdreddog24

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. when we write about our playtime we just put the date and initals. then we both write about what happened and what we liked and would like to do again.
  2. The first time I watched him I came without even touching myself. Watching him close his eyes and slowly take that cock all the way in, I have a gag but he does not, it was such a turn-on watching him go to town. Now when we play he is a cock hog and I have to push him out of the way. lol
  3. Before my wife and i met i was a bottom for this black guy with a beautiful 11in cock.(miss it) when we would make love we would talk about it and it would turn her on. I told her i miss sucking cock she said she would love to see that. I signed up on sls but she did not know at first, had no pics and was seeing no action. On our anniversary she got a guy friend to come over, he was a no show and she was really sad, so i showed her the website. She was so excited took the cock by the balls and jumped right in. We have been playing for just over a year and she get so wet watching me suck a hard cock and loves to share it with me. This lifestyle had made an awesome sex life even better. We have made all our fantasies come true now we are adding new ones.
  4. we have been in the lifestyle for just over a year now. We have had numerous mmf, 1 ffm, 2 mfmf. been to a club we like to please our playmates
  5. we just went to our first club and as im sure everyone was we were nervous but the ladies at the front door made us feel welcome and the gentleman who gave us the tour put us at ease. We had zero expectations but to just have fun. We set up 2 signals 1 to leave if were not having fun we dont do the take one for the team and 2 its ok go have fun ill follow and join. In the end we had a great time and did not really play wife had some glory hole fun when they left this poor guy standing there. Our next time cannot come soon enough
  6. We love to talk about it after our play date goes home. We have a journal so we can sort of keep track and only use initials so we can keep it. We talk about what happened usually while im licking her clean i know this is not everyone cup of tea but hey to each there own. talking about it gives her such an intense orgasm.