• Swinging Experience
    None...Yet
  • Anniversary
    xx/xx/xxxx

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    SexySixtiesMW

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Of course we would do bareback. There is no point of having sex any other way. The feeling is just......so incredible. BUT....we only would do it with people we know and feel we can trust to be "clean." We would never have sex with a couple we just met, not until we get to know them and can feel comfortable that we can all enjoy it completely and naturally. That said, at this point we are still "virgins"; married over 20 years; looking to have some wonderful couple "take us" into the promised land of wonderful, natural sex with others.
  2. I was 14 and he was 17 and just out of HS. In the front seat of his Ford with me sitting on top facing him. I can still remember the feeling of being filled for the very first time. It was "wonderful" and I loved it when I felt him cum. We did it again the next night. We didn't know enough to worry about "preggo" but luckily, it didn't happen.
  3. It's always all about orgasms. Every person wants to be with the person that gives them the best orgasms.
  4. I wonder if you would. My scenario is that you are already IN, and you know you are both going to have the big "O"; and then she tells you. I submit that at that point, you have passed the point of no return, and neither of you can stop regardless of any consequences. I do think it is possible to stop along the way, BEFORE you start actual intercourse, but once started, it would be near impossible to not get to the finish.
  5. I can't imagine anything that would be "hotter" than being already "inside" a woman, and she tells you "it's right in the middle of the month--but don't stop, please don't stop..." Think it would be a "mind blowing" orgasm for both persons. Not saying it's right, just that the experience, if it happened, would be an incredible turn on. I doubt if either the M or the F could stop at that point, no matter what!
  6. For us it is the whole point of swinging, to enjoy every pleasant detail and feel all there is to feel; and ultimately that means cumming inside which is the ultimate result of complete sex.
  7. Even though we're brand new, we discussed at length and want separate rooms. Just relax, enjoy and let nature take over. We will discuss every detail on the way home--if we make it home.....LOL
  8. Read an article a long time ago, but it made sense then and still does. "Better to have 'regret' for something you did than to have 'remorse' for always wishing you had done it, but never did."
  9. She has the "thought" of him in her head and once that happens, there is nothing you or she can do about it. She will either decide she does NOT want to pursue, or more likely, she will be compelled to pursue it to it's ultimate end....which is sex. So you will either have to live with it or without her. It's that simple.
  10. We're brand new and looking for our "first" but that's what it is all about for us--to enjoy the complete experience. We were each married before, so are not the first to "cum" with each other and it didn't matter then and won't matter now. It's part of the experience and part of the intrigue. Of course, we will make every attempt to feel comfortable with any partners that they are "clean", but we understand there is some risk and are prepared to take it in order to enjoy the lifestyle. We think there is a better chance we could be hurt or killed in a car crash on the way. But we understand others have their own priorities and condemn no one for their beliefs. But for us....we want it completely.
  11. We are brand new "wanna bees" who have been discussing the LS for over a year. We grew up in a different time and feel we have missed something, and now decided to take sex outside our marriage provided we find a compatible couple(s) we can all tust.

We think that once we have our first experience and have our "virginity" taken (yippee), that we are a couple that could completely enjoy the new freedom and all the fun that goes with it.

What we seem to have discovered is that many in the LS have been much more sexually active (before marriage) than we were. For us, our marriage vows have been almost a sacred thing and although we look forward to new adventures, we know the "first" will be a really big moment for us and need some assurance that we will look back at it as one of the best nights of our lives.

Can't wait to hear from other couples, especially if there are other couples out there somewhat like us about what it was/is like.

Fred (62) and Katie (60)

12. You can only really get pregnant on one day a month...the 14th day after your period starts....so they write....however....most people would allow a few days on either side just in case....but....how hot would it be to play bareback on the 11th....or the 12th....or even the 13th day? How many of us would be "tempted?"
  13. We are totally new and looking for a couple that is compatible, fun, and experienced to make our first time as enjoyable as the story we read here "First Time and It Was Awesome". That is exactly how we would hope it would happen and the thought of it makes us get all "tingly" with anticipation. We just have read that story 10 times and every time we just "maul" each other....LOL. It makes us so HOT! Can it really be THAT good? We hope to connect with someone on this site or the 'sister' site very soon as we both can't wait to enjoy the feelings of sex just for the sake of pleasure with someone new.