• Rank
    Just Getting Started
  • Birthday 10/23/1969

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    M. Male
  • Anniversary
    xx/xx/xxxx
  1. Had a completely sober date with the same couple last weekend. It was a little awkward at first but we all wound up having a great time.
  2. I discussed it again last night and she finally acknowledged that she had another man inside of her. She said she was embarrassed and thought I would think less of her if she let me know that she really enjoyed it and it felt amazing feeling him shoot his load in her. She said she would entertain the idea again with the same couple but less drinking next time. I can't wait. Maybe we can both cum in her this time.
  3. I threw a party and my Wife and I ended up drinking of course. We wound up swapping partners once everyone left. I loved seeing another man inside of her even though she still denies he was. She must have drank more then I did because I watched the whole thing and he came inside of her. We know the couple so it was safe. I would love to do it again but can't get her to agree let alone acknowledge another Man was inside of her. What should I do? Give it up?
  4. I threw a party and my Wife and I ended up drinking of course. We wound up swapping partners once everyone left. I loved seeing another man inside of her even she still denies he was. She must have drank more then I did because I watched the whole thing and he came inside of her. We know the couple so it was safe. I would love to do it again but can't get her to agree let alone acknowledge another Man was inside of her. What should I do? Give it up?