• Interests
    Travel, Boating,
  • Occupation
    Management

Swinger Info

• Favorite Club(s)
    The Private Affair

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. While enjoying a night at a NYC swing club 10 years ago, had the unpleasant experience of crossing paths with the parents of a friend. Seeing his mother wearing lingerie and his father wrapped in a towel was weird but when they asked if we wanted to join them was awkward. Kindly declined, and went about our business only to find them having sex next to us in the orgy room later that night.
  2. Having been introduced to the lifestyle when my girlfriend and I were (she) 19 and (I) 20 by a couple in their late 40's. We always prefered older partners. Widest age spread was a couple that were early 60's when we were respectably 21 and 22. They rocked our world in more ways than we ever imagined! Despite having gone our separate ways and moved on with life experiences, we both still prefer older partners!
  3. Many years ago, when we were newbies at a swing club in NYC. While enjoying some group activity in a matroom, when we noticed the couple next to us engaging in some male to male play. We were next to them, and enjoyed watching. The others on the mats began to notice and joined in watching these two guys grope, stroke and suck. Soon, another gentleman joined in, while their women watched intently. No one snickered, or spoke. They allowed these men to express themselves as they pleasured each other. It was very erotic watch. Many years later, we attended a private party where 7 of the 10 couples in attendance were bi. It was great to enjoy group play in the hottub and subsequently in an orgy room without knowing offending anyone. So many times, bi male play, whether at private party or club, is limited to groping, stroking and sucking. More times than not, such activity is usually shared with his mate or date. We can count two occasions, where we've seen guys engage in anything more than stroking and sucking with another guy. These were parties for bi guys, bi gals and bi-couples, where such activity was to be found. We've enjoyed watching however its not our interest to engage in. We say - if it feels good, then do it. Play safe and enjoy!!
  4. Were were enjoying a MMF when we both found ourselves sharing his cock. We both worked on it, til he came, then we both relished in his surprise. He laid back smiling as we both took turns sucking him dry. Talk about spontaneous fun!
  5. Sara, Next time you are going down on your husband, take your index finger, and with the pad of the finger, press lightly on his anus. Watch his reaction. Lube your finger, and press again, harder so that your finger slips in. A well lubed finger moves comfortably in the anus. If your husband is on his back, with your palm facing upward, please him with a "come hither movement" of your finger. Surely you'll contact his prostrate gland. His erection and facial expressions will dictate. The prostrate is a walnut sized gland in the anal cavity. This was demonstrated to me in similar fashion, and it feels great! Happy playing!
  6. The lifestyle is an exclusive group of consenting adults. Clubs seek to keep out the non-lifestylers and curious townsfolk by charging membership rates and above average entry fees. Club operating costs are higher than normal clubs as they usually are open Fri & Sat nights as opposed to 5 days a week, and facilities associated with a lifestyle club are expensive. Hot tub maintenance, laundry, and thorough sanitary cleaning is necessary in the operation of a lifestyle club, costs not otherwsie seen in a typical nightclub. We are happy to pay the additional costs for a night at a lifestyle club for discretion, cleanliness, and meeting of likeminded people. If you are interested in exploring the lifestyle without paying entrance fees - communication can save you $$$. Read reviews of clubs before attending, communicate with others on club preferences. If you are still concerned about the high cost of clubs, focus on house / hotel parties which charge a flat fee per couple to cover costs. Otherwise bite the bullet and be ready to shell out for membership fees and enjoy yourself. My $.02 towards the higher cost of lifestyle participation
  7. Gentlemen, You're all correct - nothing beats a well placed finger during sex, however the pleasure derived from sex toys used in the anus is sure to please! Women have been enjoying the pleasures of anal sex for years, why can't we?! During my single days, I was introduced to anal play by a very sexual girlfiend, who was patient in teaching the pleasures of anal sex. Rimming was early on play - the feel of a wet tongue probing your anus, with some finger penetration was quite pleasureable. Next subject was penetration by dildo/buttplugs. Starting small, and working up to a medium buttplug was highly erotic. Insertion of a buttplug was a play on the mind - the following always came to mind "Ouch, don't go any further / Uhmm, give it to me". I was reminded to find the pleasure in the pain, which always made the session enjoyable. Full insertion of a medium buttplug soon became norm. We would both wear our buttplugs during sex, and challenge each to see how long we could wear them. I always enjoy having vaginal intercourse with her, wearing her buttplug as it gives her vagina a new dimension. She enjoys the added sensations too! The fact that I had something pressuring my prostate during sex, made my orgasms powerful! She has always enjoyed anal sex and I have enjoyed giving it to her! We graduated to a strap-on sex. My girlfriend shocked me and bought a strap on with a small penis dildo. During sex, she bent me over and gave it to me. Now that was an experience. Being on the receiving end has led to many pleasureable experiences. I have yet to experience any bi play - I won't rule it out, it's just something that hasn't surfaced in our swing circle of friends. As you all know, bisexual guys aren't welcomed in the lifestyle - although they do exist behind closed doors! One day we may go there, at this time, we enjoy swinging with other couples and our role reversal play! The backdoor is more than an exit anymore!12