• Rank
    Contributor
  • Birthday 01/22/1982

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Couple/Male, Female
  • Anniversary
    xx/xx/xxxx
  1. Yes, I would. I have always had small breasts. But after 3 kids I went from a small and perky B, to a full D, down to s deflated B. They are sad and I cannot wait for my kids to be older so I can have them done. Mr.Waiting is 100% supportive
  2. Ditto 100%. Our first experience was this past Saturday. Kissing another women was so natural and not forced. It was great!! I check out women with Mr.Waiting. i don't think I ever realized what that meant. I have had dreams about women as well. Now I know for sure. And I told her too. She blushed and so did her guy.
  3. Thanks for the replies. I finalized my 'booty shorts and fishnets' outfit last night. It's hot, for sure.
  4. I agree. I'm not gonna want to play with you if you don't at least try. I get very turned on by nice dressers. I dress to impress (and turn on). I hope for the same.
  5. This is my plan. If I was literally the ONLY one then I wouldn't. I do like the attention and so does Mr.Waiting. I'll bring an other outfit, just in case. Thanks!
  6. I've got a few of those. Thanks to the kids. Great idea! Thanks!
  7. Although we are newbies, it never occurred that you SHOULDN'T dress up. I would be irritated too. We had our first meet-up last week. I did my hair and makeup, skin tight jeans, semi see through top and hot ass heels. To say I was disappointed with the other couples chosen attire is an understatement. They could have done better. We took time off of work to meet them. Hmmph! Venue does dictate the attire. We met them for a nice dinner.
  8. We are going to Freedom Acres on Saturday. The theme is booty shorts and fishnets. I've got my outfit picked for the theme. But, I'm hesitating. How often do the ladies participate in the theme. I realize it depends on the theme. I'm sure 'short skirts and no panties' night is easier to do. Thoughts? Suggestions? Advice?
  9. I had the same experience. Squirted for the first time a few weeks ago. I had always held back because of the urge to pee. Mr. Waiting said to let go and who cares. So I did and it was great. Can't wait to do it again. Get the towels ready!
  10. Lots of great advice. Glad I read this. I too was wondering about code words or phrases. I like the its hot or its cold. Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL
  11. What a great first experience. I hope ours is just as wonderful. I was able to picture the whole scene. The more I read, the more it seems that being with an experienced couple first can be so great. Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL