• Swinging Experience
    14 months
  • Anniversary
    xx/xx/xxxx

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    athenscouple_45701

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. He is 48 and she is 43 we are from Athens, Ohio and have been swinging for 2 years. We have had many incredible adventures and look forward to many more.
  2. We have just recently started going without condoms. We have been playing in a circle of friends we believe we can trust. But there is always a risk. But we are a full sex couple. We do oral, we kiss, we do everything and then put on a condom for intercourse. We have decided to start going without. We will let you all know how it goes.
  3. Here's one a friend told me- I cheated on my wife and its the only way I can even the score.
  4. I do the posting, she does the talking after I have fielded the emails. We kind of work together.
  5. 1. We never play alone 2. We always talk about it. 3. No anal (Thats for us) 4. We both have to agree.
  6. Chuck is 47 and Mary Ann is 42. We have been married for 21 years and swinging for the last 14 months. So far its been a blast.
  7. We have been in the "lifestyle" for only 7 months, so we are considered newbies. But so willing to learn.
  8. My wife and I talked about swinging for many years, though each of us never thought the other would go though with it. After meeting a couple on swinger lifestyle we met them, and before we knew it we were full blown swingers. We have been enjoying the lifestyle now for 7 months and it has been incredible. We look forward to many more encounters.