• Interests
    Camping, fishing, hiking, relaxing
  • Occupation
    Computer Tech
  • Swinging Experience
    Two years
  • Anniversary
    xx/xx/xxxx
  1. Thanks for all the suggestions. A housing complex going up by us recently paved a new road, which happens to link to a new access road that goes to what looks like a water pumping station. It's back behind a large dirt hill, providing great cover. Took the wife back there the other night, she got off within a minute Talk about being excited! We've decided that next time we need to take a blanket and one of those clip on bug repellents so we can stay back there a bit longer. Mosquito bite on my ass...that's rather uncomfortable.
  2. That's exactly what I was doing, enjoying what was special and looking back on it fondly. I'm sorry if you have a problem with that. Holy hell.
  3. I had a girlfriend that I was able to get off with sucking her nipples. We never had sex (bummer) but I got her off several times just making out by licking and sucking her nipples. Was an awesome experience. If only my wife was like that...*sigh*
  4. So through some more talking (does it ever end? ) the wife and I have found something we both enjoy that is a bit beyond normal everyday romps in the bed...outdoor sex. We've done it before while camping, and it was pretty hot. I guess it's a bigger turn on for her than what I knew. So! We have a problem. We live in a pretty cramped housing complex, so there isn't enough privacy to just go in the back yard with a blanket and get it on. There are some nearby parks, but the local police patrol them regularly (damn teenagers!) There's some wooded lots, but getting poison ivy down THERE (or anywhere) doesn't sound fun. So...what can we do?