• Birthday 10/21/1971

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Couple
  • Interests
    Boating
  • Anniversary
    03/03/1992
  1. Sounds like the perfect evening! It's great when you hit it off so well with people..
  2. Nothing better than bending her over the car in the front yard! Or maybe in the dunes at the beach... Hmm, then there is the boat at the lake in the cove...oh the great outdoors..
  3. Happened to me once on vac, too much alcohol, sun, up and down all day, so at 3 am I couldn't get the damn condom on. Don't normally use them, so it sucked for sure.. Oh well, it happens... From now on I'm gonna keep a few pills for back up.. After all I'm 40 now...LMAO..
  4. Ok, this is a huge fantasy of mine for sure! She would come after a night out, slip into our room and walk to the side of the bed as I am sleeping. She would be wearing this cute little dress that looks like a shirt and skirt combo, pink cotton panties and a smile. She would take my hand and guide it under her dress and I would feel how wet her panties are as I slip a finger inside and slide it along the out side of her pussy. I would then look to see the line of cum dripping down her leg from her freshly fucked pussy. She would begin to grind on my fingers.. I'd get behind her and lift her dress just enough to pull her panties down to her knees, then bend her over the bed. I love the feel of her sloppy pussy and play with it. Fingers and hands at first. Then I'd slide my dick in and just enjoy the slippery sensation for a while. Of course adding my load to her sloppy mess. Then have her put her panties back on and wait for me to get hard again. I'm not into the clean up part, but the rest of it drives me wild. We have only one set of friends that I would trust with this fantasy so far. I have planted the first load in his wife for him to enjoy sloppy seconds, one day he'll do the same for me. Or she'll just come home with a strangers cum oozing from here and it will be on! LOL.. Man Im hot now...
  5. Just remember, nobody can force you to do anything you are uncomfortable doing. Try code words, between you and the mrs. We like to use "I need more ice in my drink". Of course when you have had too many and you reply, "well honey then get some more ice". Be prepared to spend the night in the doghouse!! LOL Good luck and have fun...