Contributor
  • Birthday 12/30/1983

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Couple
  • Anniversary
    xx/xx/xxxx

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Great story ! Congrats on your first time !
  2. This has been a topic between Mrs Dracula and myself... because I would love to try to suck a dick. I already French-kissed other men (young and handsome :-), but as it was in public places (vanilla clubs, bars, etc), I never went as far as bj-ing any of those. Problem is : she hates the idea and HATES every bi part of me. I guess I don't care that much... but deep inside of me, I KNOW I will one day lick some beautiful shaven full balls and suck a big hard cock. And yes, she is reading what I am writing here
  3. I think I should answer this one myself. Well, I never respected the guy very much, and I can't stay with someone I don't have a big respect for. So I left him, had two short relationships, and then I met D. :-) M. ps. Thank for the "nice rack" comment :-)) I guess you saw the pic we published on our introduction post.
  4. I knew that my girlfriend 'M' was having sex chats with one of her ex's, 'T'. One evening, I asked her what precisely they were chatting about. She showed me. He was telling her all the fantasies he had kept about her... She had even told him that her new BF (that's me !) was a swinging dude... T. got quite excited by the perspective of having sex again with my wonderful M., knowing I would be happy to ask him to join. One night, as we were having crazy sex, I grabbed her phone, and called T. It was 2 am. I put the phone next to the bed, and let him hear her orgasms and mine. Then, I hung up. He sent tons of SMSs to thank us. Few months later, I called him while she was giving me one of her incredible BJ's. I described him what she was doing. Then, after I hung up, I shot a video, and shared it in his Dropbox shared folder. There she was, looking straight in the camera, while sucking me like there was not tomorrow. T. loved the movie. Only complaining that I had stopped shooting before coming on her sexy face. I replied that I wanted him to shoot that... soon. Several weeks passed. Then, one afternoon, we bumped on him in the city. He was at the terrace of a cafe. Some beers later, we took his hands, and invited him home. He was in shock ! So... it was gonna happen... for real, guys ? We served M. for hours. Taking turns fucking her. Letting her suck us for long minutes. Giving her more pleasure than she ever had. Finally, as he was leaving, I told him to stay and sleep with us, so that M. could wake up sandwitched between us. That was a marvelous night, and M.'s first MFM 3some. A lot like that happened since :-) The attached picture is T. fondling M.'s tits while she was blindfolded...