• Relationship Status
    Couple
  • Occupation
    two wordsmiths

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    BigNikkiBig

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Big Nikki here. It's so hard for people to do the right thing. And yet doing the right thing is never as hard as people expect. Just being human and humble makes it so much easier. You deserved better. And to repeat myself, I don't think John and I have driven anyone out, but who knows? What I do know is that we've recruited a lot and take considerable pride in it. (It may be easier for us than for others because while I'm winning in my manner, I'm really quite plain ((John is fairly handsome)) and that avoids intimidating people. You may think that hot people make the best recruiters, but I don't think so.) I gotta start a thread on my thinking about recruiting. I'll do it, as soon as I get to the other threads I've promised to this really nifty board. -- Big Nikki
  2. I agree with just about everyone that this tale is a load of fantasy. But let's mine it for nuggets of wisdom. There are a lot of creeps out there. And there are a lot of rich folks out there. So there's some rich creeps who will use their dough to manipulate people. On the other side, there's no shortage of gullible or needy people with just terrible judgment, who don't know how to avoid waltzing into some exploitative situation. Assuming you have any common sense, use it to steer clear of bad situations. One of John's college roommates has a tale of being served up on a silver platter to a couple middle aged chicken hawks. Thankfully he had the wit to make a polite exit. I also want to take a different look at these things. I've been learning through curious experiences that the rich have to buy their friends. How does anything screwy like that happen? Let me explain. (1) If you're rich and kindly by nature, you're generous with what you have. But to be cold about it, that's buying friends. (2) People treat the rich differently, as a bit awesome. How can you have a normal friendship with someone who you are in awe of? (3) Being rich changes so many things in your life that you don't know how to relate to normal people. (4) the rich are eccentric because being rich makes you weird. I know this first hand, most recently being treated to a cross-country weekend at a famous resort, by a rich acquaintance. What did I do to deserve that? Well my host needed some friends around to feel good, and what he needs, he buys. Understand those facts, keep your eyes open for whether you're being bought for your company or for a toy to exploit, and you can avoid some grief. LovinglyShared said it so much more succinctly than I have: Whatever you do, don't do it for the perks. Do it for the pleasure or don't do it at all.
  3. Big Nikki here. Gosh, that's so much at the heart of swing sex: one person's standard turn-on is another person's gross! Whether it's swallowing, cream-pie, snow-balling or a list of others, we keep bumping into practices that revolt this person and turn on that person. I have to admit that before this thread, I had never heard of sloppy seconds as a turn-on. I'd only heard of some people considering it a ritual humiliation. So go figure. Consider this one: Red Wings. In all my experience and reading in the swing world, menstruation has been considered a sit-on-the-sidelines matter. But I've recently heard of folks who prefer cunnilingus during menstruation (and I don't mean the Hell's Angels ritual of earning your Red Wings.) Anyone here a fan of Red Wings? -- Big Nikki
  4. Big Nikki here. The display? You bet it's hot. Ritual in our lives is much more important than most of us Americans are clued in to notice. Having grown up in a family full of rituals and ritual display (and descended from a rather ritual infested culture) I'm naturally tuned into spotting it. The ritual display: look here's the come! Symbolic demonstration that 1) the guy came; 2) the woman took it; 3) she's about to swallow it. Sure it's hot. Makes me wet just writing about i. -- Big Nikki
  5. I have climbed on my soapbox about we here having too much of a tendency to be judgmental, so it's with some humility and embarrassment that I write this: I think sex with teens is sick. There, I said it, apologies to anyone offended, but there it is.
  6. Big Nikki here. I'm not a man, so I can never be second-man-in. But I like pussies and I do like to lick them clean. (I guess then I'm depriving someone who wants to be second of the experience; but there's always another pussy for him, I suppose.) My husband John does not like second-man-in (aka sloppy seconds) so more than one time I have licked a woman clean on his behalf. My absolute favorite, though, is to lick his semen out of a woman he's just come in. That's the best for me; I get to eat John's come and plant my face in a pussy at the same time. What could be better? (Well, John doing me doggy-style at the same time, that could be better.) John once asked me to clean up after he'd come in a man. It was one of the very few times I'd ever slapped him. Actually it was more like the Sandra-Oh-beats-her-unfaithful-lover-with-a-helmet scene in the movie Sideways than a slapping. It did cause a stir in the room. -- Big Nikki
  7. Big Nikki here Very sensible, very pragmatic, and . . . very non-judgmental. Plenty of us in the world will avoid or dog people who don't live up to our standards (of various kinds) including dogging cheaters. Ethically right, but . . . . Life is complex and we all do lots of things that are less than ideal by some standard. John and I, yes, avoid cheaters but I won't criticize anyone who doesn't. Playful's approach is quite level headed. As previously soap-boxed on various threads, we probably should work on being less judgmental.
  8. Big Nikki here just so. Ya gotta keep in mine how different a swing situation is, from ordinary love making. I think people who aren't battle-hardened REALLY need to take into account the stresses of the situation. The is a WAY neglected matter. We in swing need to be better about this. -- Big Nikki
  9. Big Nikki here. And I hear you too. I'm really glad I'm not picky (at least, not picky about physical "beauty"). And John and I don't just hunt out the people who are getting no action because they're easy, willing and grateful. Heck, though I (not we) are of no particular physical appeal, we can have just about anyone in the room, because we're very good at seduction. But the neglected in the room can very eager, lively partners -- in short great people to do it with. The Compassion points earned in Nirvana are just icing on the cake. Too bad Christianity doesn't emphasize Compassion, or more swingers aren't Buddhist. -- Big Nikki
  10. One more note here. While I love live anal from a guy (preferably always-anal-giving husband John) and while girls are my main thing, strap-on anal from a girl does nothing for me, nothing at all.
  11. Big Nikki here. I'm so glad I'm not picky. That was God's gift to my swinging. I can be attracted to practically every creature on God's earth. I don't know if it's innate in my sexuality or something that grew out of my knowing that I'm about as physically neutral in attraction as a girl can be (no curves, etc). But anyway my lack of pickyness give me some real advantages over others in the crowd: I can enjoy having sex with just about anyone. There's always someone for me at the party because there's always someone who is being neglected by the picky. And my overdose of Compassion for the neglected gives me points in my family's religion #2; never hurts to earn points. Sorry for going further of-topic, but there is a thread in this thread that I wanted to respond to. -- Big Nikki
  12. That's always been my dream. To come so much, so often, become so saturated with sex that your eyes spin and you lose consciousness. Never been there, never been close. Wish I could interview this woman; the article I could write!
  13. Big Nikki here. I failed to emphasize the point I was trying to make, so here's another go at it. If you look at the Myers-Briggs poll on this site, asking folks about which of the 16 personality categories folks fit into, you'll see the two most common categories among us are INTJ and ENTJ. That means, diversity in the (I)ntrovert - (E)xtrovert spectrum, but lost of commonality in the other three factors. Note the J. We're relatively Judgemental. To me, that's a cautionary signal. Here on this board, we should be cautious about our tendency to jump to judge folks. Which, maybe, there's a touch of above.
  14. Geez don't I wish. Many a woman's dream. (And in my case, no more stinky fingers at work.) Famously, men supposedly can't come without physical contact, yet (some) women can just through imagination. (Again, don't I wish.) So if, generally, women may be able to come without touch, it makes sense that some women can come, easily, with any touch that they take to be erotic, in a formally erotic zone or not. Why not? I'll see if I can train myself and report back.