Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Couple
  • Anniversary
    xx/xx/xxxx

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    losamantes
  1. I can't agree more! If there are any chinks in your relationship, swinging will bring them to the fore. Most couples aren't strong enough to deal with the first few swaps so they drop out of the lifestyle before they figure it out.
  2. "Friends first" We want to go bowling, have a picnic, and know all your kid's names and ages before we'll have sex with you.
  3. I don't know what you have planned, or how well you know the girl, but you might have a better chance if you and your wife meet with her together, especially if she already knows you're married. Explaining that you're married with a hall pass would probably have her rolling her eyes and stomping out. If she's a vanilla friend, having your wife there will let her know you're all on the same page.
  4. Thanks, that explains it. We'll be looking for it.
  5. We still have the old one as well, I hope the new one is much better! Can't seem to find the new one, can you point us in the right direction?
  6. It seems that swinging parties have become a vanilla fad now. We've noticed within the last year or two that there seem to be a lot more couples that just stand around fully clothed and watch; hotel parties are the worst, but we've even seen it at house parties. Like a previous poster said, when they're approached for an introduction, they blush and scurry off to safety. Nothing wrong with newbies watching, and we love putting on a show, but at least introduce yourselves. Several years ago I would have probably said that voyeurs and exhibitionists were swingers because that's how we got started. Now that most of them just come to parties for the live sex show and with no intention of swapping, I've changed my mind. Years ago it was "cool" for vanilla couples to go to a strip club together, now they've figured out that they can go to a swinger party and get a much better show for a lot less money.
  7. My guess is that he'll use that as justification to continue cheating and bending the rules. Sounds like you're in a no win situation.
  8. Have to agree with Chicup on that. Maybe you're just not running with the right crowd. You're right not to play unless he finds someone. A man's ego is a very fragile thing and when it's damaged women can smell it a mile away and they steer clear. Maybe best just to hang back at parties together as a couple and see if you can draw in any couples that want to play with both of you.
  9. Glad you clarified that! Thought you we playing bareback with a stranger. Seriously, we don't pay much attention to what others are doing and don't care one way or the other.
  10. Be careful when attending small house parties (3-5 couples). Although no always means no, there can be a bit of unspoken pressure to play with someone you're not attracted to, and if you don't participate, don't expect to be invited back. Large house parties are much safer because there's usually something for everyone so to speak. For best results, split off from your spouse and seek fun in your own separate directions. Most house parties consist of a core group of friends that invite 2 or 3 new couples to each party. If you don't know anyone, then you're obviously one of the new couples being checked out on a trial basis. Probably not, at least not in such a small group setting.
  11. My wife being straight has been a total non issue for us. Almost everyone we play with is listed as bi or bi curious and I can't even remember the last time anyone even asked about g/g play.
  12. Block free members on SLS If they say they want to be "friends first" run the other way fast.