• Rank
    Contributor
  • Birthday 06/14/1975

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    single male
  • Anniversary
    xx/xx/xxxx
  1. Am I to assume that you aren't in the lifestyle for the enjoyment of other men? What I was getting at is if you approach these "offender's" husbands in the same manner as they are yours, perhaps you won't have time or the inclination to be so concerned.
  2. ircpl, have you taken a run at THEIR husbands? Perhaps if do, they will better appreciate your dilemma. If you assume that they won't be to your liking before giving them a try, you may not be suited for the lifestyle.
  3. Wellswing, the reason you seem to think you are small is because you seldom find guys with smaller than average (5 to 7 inches) interested in letting everybody know they are stuck with the small one. I'm sure there are exceptions, but most smaller guys prefer to be the one to supply their wife's orgasms, simply because they suspect just as you do that their wives might better enjoy the bigger ones.
  4. It doesn't amaze me. Been there and had it with both barrels. My suggestion to the OP is if he is interested in swinging, he give it a try with his NEXT wife because his marriage is already history.
  5. When going down on a lady, I usually make it a point to stop at the "twitter". Finding an overly attractive anus is just about as rare as finding one that would be considered "sweet smelling".
  6. My take on this is that if you are married and are going to swing, the two of you best do it together. As has been said before by others, your woman will have no problem finding guys who are interested, but my experience has taught me that women are far more likely to not show a keen interest in a married guy who is on the prowl. My ex wanted to go it alone and eventually that is how our marriage ended. She said it best, I think when she said,"if we can't find a playmate for you, what am I doing with you?"
  7. I guess you'd have to be an older guy who's single and is fit financially to understand where the older man is coming from. He probably knows that he has little to offer the young woman other than gifts and is doing it to gain their attention. The cost of the gifts mean noting to him, but he finds their company invaluable. Any sex he may get out of it would constitute a "pity fuck", but he already knows this.
  8. In most cases, time has a way of seeing to it that men suffer more from it's effects than do women. This is especially true where the male member of a couple is or was the sole wage earner in the union and it was through his efforts that his spouse was able to benefit from the alterations that kept her pleasing to others. Often, had he spent the funds on HIS looks there may not have been anything left to budget toward hers. In any event, as long as they keep the bickering to themselves and don't include others, what is there to complain about?
  9. Don't say much. Probably won't be saying much more. If I were in Mr. losteverything's place, I would have waited until Mr. stud was working on one of the"ladies" from behind and then I would have seen if he liked anal sex from a guy. Humiliation I guess, is OK, if you like it. But, being humiliated in your own home for an complete evening is out of the question for me.
  10. If he's not your cup of tea, don't drink. I'm not too concerned with how others feel about people since there's a few of EVERY color and/or creed whom I don't wish to be around, either. At the same time, I don't express my feelings to others unless they are amongst those with whom I have a problem.
  11. You are displaying wisdom well beyond your years, my friend. There's noway he should be held responsible for his ex wife's decision to allow her "true love" to impregnate her on his dime.
  12. I've been around for a while and have found that soon after we lose our firm bodies, our "good looks" aren't long for this world, either. Therefore, I've made it a point to not dwell on these things when seeking partners for fear that my potential playmates might be tempted to do so, as well.
  13. This is only too true. She will have trouble determining who the father is if she made a habit of going bareback with everybody she was with.