• Relationship Status
    single male
  • Anniversary
    xx/xx/xxxx

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    wjb6104

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Has anyone found legit swinger people on Craigslist? I know that there is a lot of junk mail "bots" but aren't there real people on there too?
  2. ok I'm going to have to check out SZC. 30$ for a lifetime membership, that's worth it even if there aren't people in my area, the number of members can always grow, and the price will go up if it becomes a popular site. Thanks.
  3. Unfortunately one of the contacts was a from a single lady who said I am attractive but I'm too young for her liking, and the couple that contacted me we are still in touch and trying to get something lined up. I am really considering a paid account, I figured some people wouldn't contact free members, personally if I was a couple I probably wouldn't either, but hearing it from a member helps to influence my decision towards signing up. Is there anyone who doesn't like SLS????
  4. I've been a free member on SLS site for a month or so. I like the fact that I am able to truly try it out without fees or not just a 3-day pass kind of deal, and I enjoy how the site is laid out. But the thing is I have only had 2 people contact me, I would think I'd get a few messages from people in my area being that I am an attractive guy and what I have wrote in my profile. I guess the real question I have is, If I were to be a paid member on SLS would it be more likely other members would contact me/ are the extra features a paid member gets worth the cost? Thanks!