Contributor
  • Birthday 08/20/1955

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    couple
  • Anniversary
    xx/xx/xxxx

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. The resort we frequent the most--because it is closest--is an old school mom and pop place. They don't allow swinging at all. They've told us that AANR is looking the other way when resorts embrace swingers. The reason? $$$
  2. We really enjoyed reading your story. You were very frank and open in explaining the circumstances that have led you meeting Stranger. Very well written. We've been open for a few years now. She gets more... "attention" than he does, but we're not keeping score. We've had a variety of experiences that have had him involved or not involved. It has been a wonderful ride except that it isn't easy to find her kind of guy who wants to stick around. It has happened though. From a couple who's "been there", you'll get nothing but encouragement from us. Life is short. Be picky and go have fun. Just be sure to always communicate and share feelings with each other often. Best luck!
  3. Perhaps I have some thoughts that will help others. We all deal with the 'J' word at times in this lifestyle. I've never felt jealousy from watching my wife have a great time with another man. Frankly, it's pretty freekin' erotic to me. But, I sometimes have felt jealousy when she's out having a great time - and I'm not (even though I encouraged her solo play). And jealousy on her part ruined the relationship with the best play partner I've ever had. Jealousy is an ugly emotion that is counter-intuitive in this lifestyle. If I develop feelings of jealousy, I own them. I cannot lay that baggage at her feet. It's time to have a chat with myself and refuse to allow Mr. Jealousy to take up residence in my brain. The 'up' side is that, for me at least, jealousy is a fleeting emotion; it never lasts. I think jealousy should not be ignored, but neither should it be coddled. Face it down and remember that this lifestyle is all about different sexual encounters for everyone involved.
  4. We look for MMF/MFM encounters because I enjoy the extra spice, and she LOVES watching it. However, I need to know ahead of time that he is either bi or curious. We have a regular single friend who, like me, loves giving and receiving oral. And he's been an intimate friend for several years (we like consistency). He was my wife's first solo date. About a year ago, she was entertaining a guy here at home. She had told me that he had admitted to some curiosity about M/M play. I had looked in on them a couple of times and seen them in various stages of play, including her riding him. The next time I looked in, she was going down on him, so I slipped in and we shared his cock for a few minutes before she moved up to kiss and check on him. I kept enjoying his cock. I felt him wrap his hand around mine. Just a minute later, she moved back down and whispered, "he's going to cum".
  5. I'll take a slight different tack here. Look through this forum for the several discussions on HPV. High risk HPV may be the blame for most cervical cancers. And HPV is so popular that women are generally checked for it when they get PAP smears. It isn't the end of the world, but HPV is common and worth considering when you consider sex with others. It is VERY prevalent in the swinger world, apparently. Condoms are a choice and nobody likes them. But using them offers a bit more protection from infections than going bareback. We use condoms except for a chosen few that we feel comfortable going bare with.
  6. We accept that there is a deceitful subset of the swinger community that butts into our hobby for the purpose of scoring some NSA ass. We avoid those people like the clap. We have zero desire to help someone step out on their spouse. "Do unto others" comes to mind. We met a single man last summer who would have made a great playmate. He was up front, however, about his loveless-but-intact marriage. We still communicate with him and consider him a friend because he's not only a gentleman, he was also honest. The fact that the OP doesn't get it speaks volumes. Double standard? Neither of us is dishonest with each other or our friends. We do this together. That's the difference.
  7. Baloney! I'm losing my confidence in "scientists"! Mrs. WePlay much prefers g-spot stimulation to clitoral stimulation. She describes the clitoral orgasm as a fast and intense spike. Stimulating her g-spot produces rolling peaks and valleys...and very satisfying orgasm after very satisfying orgasm, says she. As another poster described, there is an obvious swelling that occurs and this area has a spongy texture. Well-placed fingers, or a cock with a bulbous head will drive her to ecstasy and create a little spray from the urethra that has a very pleasing taste. Doesn't taste the same, nor have the same mucousy consistency as her vaginal fluid. I know there's a huge mystery surrounding this phenomena, but as for us, we believe!
  8. Thank you for you comments, Lascivious. I set out to dispute two statements made by Chicup in this thread. Wasn't meant as an attack (this is a discussion forum). I suppose the word cured can be interpreted differently. To me, cured means the virus has left the body, never to rear it's ugly head again. I've found nothing to suggest that: One eventually becomes non-contagious HPV leaves the body and, hence, a woman is never again affected by it. It appears that, in the case of high-risk (cancer causing) HPV, the virus can attack the cervix again, even years after diagnosis and treatment. This abnormal cell growth can become cancer. Even after symptoms become undetectable (i.e., normal paps), they can again occur. So, cured? I disagree, based on what I've read. Indeed, there are many web articles that make the opposite claim, that HPV is incurable. Chicup also made this statement: "As someone who understands virology and has read the literature, I DO think once you have HPV you do eventually develop and (sic) immunity to it and are no longer contagious." Again, I've found nothing, including the cites he offered, to support his belief. Simply, and considering that this forum is where many in our hobby are going to look as they research after a HPV diagnosis, I believe over-the-top statements such as this deserve to be checked. No attack. Just my contribution to the discussion. There is plenty of web information on HPV but it is hardly consistent across documents. Obviously, medical science is still climbing the HPV learning curve.
  9. Well said. And yes, we know that the virus is spread by skin-to-skin contact. The risk is obviously much greater than we understood going into this. Much greater.
  10. Chicup... believe me when I tell you that you've not been lectured. I simply disagreed with a statement you made. I'm sorry your ego got injured in the process. I trust the damage isn't permanent. It's a message board. Not everyone is going to agree with everything you say. Unless you own the exclusive rights to free speech here, deal with it.
  11. I didn't phrase my question correctly, but you nailed it, KM. You said one thing that surprised me: that even protected sex carries a "very likely possibility" of infecting. This being the case, I would say it's a "very likely possibility" that our swinging days have ended after only a couple of years.
  12. You're welcome. I think you've conceded my point. Some of these infections will clear, but not all. High-risk infections of HPV are more difficult to clear... and those are potentially morbid. --CDC And there is still nothing in your cites to support an assertion that one becomes immune after an HPV infection. An effective immune system will succeed in battling the effects of the virus in most cases. However, the virus signature apparently remains in the DNA chain, ready to awaken at any time. To make the wholesale statement that HPV is curable is misleading, even though for most women, effects seem to disappear in time. There are many, many strains of HPV, some of which pose real cancer threats. You claim to be well read on the subject. It would seem prudent, then, to not create the illusion that "this is no big deal". Women need to be vigilant in getting annuals. More important, we must, MUST practice safe sex outside of our marriages. To suggest that a little HPV is good for training one's immune system seems downright foolish. FWIW, it tend to take CDC information lightly. They tend to be agenda-driven; that agenda being to benefit their federal funding. I digest carefully their positions. And, clearly, the jury is still out on the potential morbidity of HPV.
  13. This is a gross example of misinformation. This person also said earlier in the thread that HPV is curable. In all the professional information available on HPV, nowhere does it say HPV is curable or that one can expect to build immunity. Indeed, we know that there is no cure--only treatments--for HPV. In some cases, especially in younger women, the effect of the disease may clear, but there is no science to suggest that one can then enjoy an immunity from it. This is an epidemic, folks. It is everywhere. We are living proof that it isn't' hard to come in contact with it. The fact that most of the swinger community is in denial or ignoring it does not help matters. And people who opine on this subject really ought to know what they're talking about before they post. Of course, the OP is welcome to post scientific documentation to support his assertions in order to shut me up.
  14. A few interesting comments here. And, we've done a ton of reading. So far, one question burns in our mind for which we haven't gotten a firm answer. We've been in the LS for less than three years. During her recent annual, she is diagnosed with high-risk HPV. Follow-up colposcopy refines the dx as CIN 1. Even though we are in our 50's, it appears likely that she'll clear. What is unclear to us is whether it is a bad idea for the two of us to have unprotected sex for the time being. Would doing so have the effect of re-infecting her? We're interested in responses from anyone who knows the answer here; not from people who think they know or want to offer advice based solely upon their opinion. Don't mean to sound rude, but message boards are full of uneducated opinions passed off as fact.
  15. We've done some separate play, mostly with one couple. On one of those occasions, we dated separately and spent the night roughly 100 miles apart. It wasn't a perfect storm. There were cell coverage issues so she didn't call as promised. When we regrouped the next day, she told me that he fucked her FIVE times during the night and morning. That little gem was a tad intimidating. He's around 15 years my junior, too. Recently, we've met and spent time with another couple. She has a bf who is probably the poster child for the perfect single male. Good looking, lots of class, knows his place and gets along well with the husbands, me included. She has shared her bf with my wife. During a recent outing, they got a little time alone. The couple also plays alone and wifey really likes the hubby. She has a hall pass to see either of them alone. Yes, I enjoy hearing about her experiences. We won't play separately all of the time, but she likes having some alone time and I'm cool with giving her that experience. We celebrate 33 years of married life next week. We're very tight and best friends. Just letting our hair down and having some thrills while we still can.