• Birthday 10/18/1960

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Single Male
  • Interests
    Reading, Cartooning, Swimming
  • Occupation
    Receptionist
  1. And...you should. BUT I've been in a few situations where the STRAIGHTEST of men...well...lower their shield and let me have a lick or two...Along with the missus.
  2. The ''value of advice'' is coming from those who are being ''honest and direct'' with you. However, you seem defiant to the bitter end to stay in the LS whether it costs you your relationship or not. That's selfish and pathetic. You're going to wind up very alone and maybe then you'll realize what you lost by your own immaturity.
  3. Swinging is great and fun but having the joy of loving someone completely and spending your life BY that unique someone's side is something any amount of physical pleasure can never equal.
  4. I will always say I'm Bi-Oral when I write my ''profile'' on a swinger site. I've had too many experiences of couples I've met wanting to.........put something somewhere I'd rather it not be put. lol. Awk.........ward.
  5. I couldn't do it. I've had the opportunity with couples who had kids of various ages but it makes me too uncomfortable.
  6. Hmmmmmmmm...Sex channels in sports bars. Those buffalo wings might taste extra spicy and the head on your draft beer may give you fun urges.
  7. Nothing is more exciting than being able to live out your fantasies and sharing in the purely physical joy of pleasure with others. I walk 2 paths. 1 path is the powerful emotional bond you share with someone you love and the other path is throwing off your clothes with a group of like minded people and getting down and dirty.
  8. Anything associated with Axe smells horrible [despite what those idiotic commercials say].
  9. Do you really want to place your heart, love, faith and trust in the hands of someone who went behind your back for a few moments of physical pleasure?
  10. I stopped for close to 11 years because I was madly in love with my then girlfriend. We had a rich, great sex life and it didn't enter my mind at all.
  11. Attacking you through a email is both sickening and cowardly. I'm sorry you lost your best friend. Don't let what happened sway your personal freedom and I hope you find another friend that you can grow close to and be as merry and celebrate the joys of friendship as you had with this person.
  12. I try not to define ''open minded'' to closely because it in itself is too restrictive. I'm more of a go with the flow person.
  13. I can't see how anyone could have a ''issue'' with tats. It's just body art and expressive. Now, someone with a piercing in their penis or piercings in other risky places I may...be heading for a exit. lol.
  14. If it was 20 years ago and she said she turned him down and you're still happily together, I'd let it go.
  15. I've been swinging since about 1977. Geeeeez.....If I stop and let that sink in I'm going to cry. lol. Time flies when you're having a grand old time though.