shrevecouple

Registered
  • Content Count

• Days Won

shrevecouple last won the day on May 22 2012

shrevecouple had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

252 Excellent

About shrevecouple

• Rank
    Swingers Board Addict
  • Birthday 07/10/1979

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Couple - She posts, He reads
  • Swinging Experience
    Swung off and on for 3 years. We have decided to back out for now...maybe for good.
  • Anniversary
    1/2002

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. That pretty much sums up my thoughts on it. Which for me, renders all the little factoids and arguments on the subject pointless.
  2. LOL Ok I have to refresh my memory on that one!
  3. You are right with the age of the internet I can definitely find as many pics of it as I can stand. LOL But I guess it's the every day stuff that isn't part of an internet search the just seems in my face constantly. Heck even here on this board bare breasts can be shown in pictures in an open forum. Like you said, go to the beach, there they are, go out to dinner there they are. I am like OK I get it titties are great but shit just overwhelmed with titties everywhere. You don't even have to go somewhere specific to see them, heck maybe that would be better but yeah your right they are being flashed everywhere. Great for the men, I am just left rolling my eyes. Give me something nice to look at too!
  4. Well not much hiding these days when it comes to vaginas. But I will differ with you. Men's "boobs" and women's "boobs" are different when your talking bare ones. I still see it as double standard. And it's quite funny how you try to downgrade the sexual nature of bare breasts by describing them as fat with nipples. I just feel breast exposure should be treated the same as genital. If its ok for boobs then it should be ok for the rest. I should have been born a guy. Way more to look forward too with the oposite sex and definitely more catered too when it comes to exposure.
  5. So it is pretty much the same there too.
  6. I see what you are saying there and I can see that with paid vs non paid. Can the non paid post pics of bare breasts??
  7. I always wondered why when restrictions on websites for posting pictures that involve nudity why it's ok to show tits and not male genitalia? Another double standard? Even here when posting pics guys geet too oogle over tits easily. Women have to use their imagination. Strip clubs even. While alot of them don't technically allow full nudity. Pretty much on the women you see it all but a tiny bit of cloth to cover the actual labia. Why aren't breasts seen as just as much a sexual body part as the vagina or penis? Topless beach? LOL Well we know who mainly benefits from that! It may sound like a rant but I think I just wouldn't worry about these things as much if they were more even.....
  8. Once again swimming against the current. When it comes to extra, hot eye candy who is charming with a side of cocky is what got my motor running. Age is and was still a factor for me. Rare that I would want someone significantly older or younger (to me that's bout 15 years). As far as what he wanted, all I can say is what he said to me. Average and clean. No need to be a 10 because he already had his 10.
  9. Well my southern accent is pretty thick and whether it is "southern drawl" or "redneck" is probably subjective. It definitely isn't that southern belle Georgia Plantation that people automatically think of when they think southern either. (you know what they try to do in movies) Even True Blood don't quite get it right and that's suppose to be in my back yard!
  10. Very classy. I like those outfits and the price!
  11. I think the biggest difference is this. Women get attention more for the lack of clothing than anything else and just being what they are, female (t&a). Men get more attention by knowing how to dress. It doesn't take expensive clothing or a suit. Just care about how you smell, wear something that fits properly (that don't have holes and stains, no saggy asses) and good grooming (hair and manscaping). By the way, my profile pic would be typical for me (when we went). I'll see if I can find another.
  12. Good for the guys for stepping up. Nice to see variety in this thread.
  13. It works for me and I suppose it works for him. It just don't work for me watching him or being in love with him. If that makes sense. I am still struggling with wanting extra.
  14. Some of us aren't all about the ladies.......
  15. If the majority is naked like a nudist place then no it's gonna seem to fit with no intention but when the majority is clothed, looks more like advertising and for just what you said the obvious extra attention. But you haven't seen the swingers in my neck of the woods either. Redneckville USA.