jacknjillfun4u

Registered
  • Content Count

• Last visited

• Days Won

jacknjillfun4u last won the day on October 22 2014

jacknjillfun4u had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

24 Excellent

About jacknjillfun4u

• Rank
    Just Getting Started
  • Birthday 02/01/1974

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Couple
  • Swinging Experience
    2+ years

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    Jacknjillfun4u
  • SDC Username
    Jacknjillfun4u

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. My wife and I have been swinging for about 7 years. I imagine our experiences have progressed as many others. We started out mostly soft swap and girl/girl play only and then full swap with the right couples. As our comfort level increased, my wife became more open about her secret fantasies. She has always been a bit more reserved, but have had a blast with group couple play, mfm, fmf. Recently she has showed interest in multiple single men and asked if I was ok with the idea, which I agreed. She did request that for her first time she wanted it to be a surprise and not be the only female. I found three solid single males with experience and a single female and set the night up. I made plans with my wife during the week for a night out on Saturday. So I had arranged that while she was primping, our guests would arrive and she would come out to her surprise. Fortunately everything came together perfectly. When she came into living room she found three gentleman and a beautiful Brazilian girl talking and laughing. She smiled and knew exactly what was happening. She sat right next to the young lady and they hit it off immediately. The guys made small talk and enjoyed watching the girls make out. The girls giggled and then grabbed all the men and led us all upstairs. We have a play room upstairs with two beds. My wife sat on the edge of the bed and all three men went directly to her, while our female friend took me to the other bed. Even though she had all three there, she did not hesitate unzipping each of their pants. All three men were larger than normal and that seemed to excite her as she eagerly gave them all head. All four of them played on their bed for at least an hour and half, while me and my new friend entertained ourselves. Although I could hear her moans of pleasure and asking for more, I was unable to get a visual since I was having my own fun. After about an hour and half, everyone needed a break, so we decide to go down stairs. On the way out of the room, I noticed at least a dozen used condoms from all of our fun. I was sure the night was over, but everyone grabbed a drink and cooled off in the pool. After about 15 minutes in the pool, my wife sat on one of the guys laps and pulled another on top of her and started making out with him. So following her lead and found my new friend again and we all headed upstairs. Again my wife and the three young men teamed up together. This time, I was able to pay more attention and was amazed how easily and aggressively she handled three men. She easily kept them all hard sucking and fucking them for a solid hour. At that point, everyone was sweaty and worn out. We had good conversation down stairs and then said our goodbyes. We straightened up a bit and then decided to turn in. While in bed, she told me how much she enjoyed herself. She was exhausted, a said she has never been so used yet fulfilled. She has been asking when we could do it again. I have also noticed she is no longer reserved, she does not hesitate going after what she wants. Happy to say, we have had another positive experience!!
  2. Yes we do. We are fortunate to have some great couples as well as single males. The screening process is the same for couples and singles and we have been fortunate to find some great people. For us, it is all about chemistry. Sometimes its easier to find chemistry amongst 3 vs. 4 people.