About piglet6870

• Rank
    Contributor
  • Birthday 06/27/1968

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    couple
  • Interests
    movies,eating out,reading,sex sex and more sex.
  • Occupation
    customer service rep
  • Swinging Experience

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I would have to say that I would rather be outed as swinger than be known as a cheater. At least as a swinger, the outsider would know that your better half knows about what is going on. But if you were known as a cheater, they would automatically assume that you were doing something underhanded and that your other half is not aware of your activities.
  2. I get overly horny when I think about my bf coming to visit me.
  3. omg! that is one horrible experience for them, i am so sorry to hear that it happened.
  4. i would think to ask or hopefully the woman would tell you.
  5. this is all very new to me. i am getting my bearings and can't wait for my first experience.
  6. i don't see why not. That means they are happy and enjoying the fact that you are having fun yourself. Way to go!
  7. well that is a new one to me. I have never heard that before, guess you can google it and see what you come up with.
  8. I love the sls website, you will receive pings from all sorts of ppl. it is completely up to you if you want to talk to them. and if you do talk to them but don't want to play with them, you just have to tell them. i have had a few occurences for that and everyone i have talked to so far has been great. just remember, you have a choice.
  9. one of my biggest fantasies...is to take two guys at once. I want to suck one off while the other is fucking me from behind. I love the doggie position, and it really turns me on to think about it.
  10. My online profile only shows a rather revealing pic of my chest.
  11. I have just recently had anal sex and omg....it is totally different than vaginal. I don't know that i prefer it over vaginal but dang it is sooo intense.
  12. my bf has never had a problem kissing me after i have given him oral, and vice versa.
  13. Yeah, I am having a hard time committing to one as well. A little paranoid I guess.
  14. We have thought about it, but have not ventured that far yet.