18 Good

About nc_couple_28304

• Rank
    Contributor
  • Birthday 05/14/1976

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    couple
  1. I can only speak for our experiences and choices...but we prefer cples our age or older due to the following..Hubby and i have been married for 10yrs, we have a 9 yr old and a 6 yr old...I am 27 & he is 28... We have found that a lot of the cples we have met that are 25 or younger.. Have not been together as long and have children that are a lot younger than ours or just none at all, however cples out age or older we just seem to have more things in common with. As far as experiences, to name a few, one younger cple we were with ended up very badly...The wife half ended up getting very possesive as if myself (female half) and I were dating. The second couple we met, proceeded to want to walk hand in hand with hubby, and ended up very possessive with hubby. All of the couple were 21 & 22, had not been together very long and were really new to the experience themselves...Now i am not trying to accuse all cples of being that way...We have just not have any of these problems with cples our age or older.
  2. Most of the cples we meet our older than us, we are 27 & 28, and we prefer it that way, as we seem to find that we have more in common with cples older than us then we do with people younger than us. Our maximum is about 40 and Our mini is 25. We set our minimum to 25 after having several bad encounters with cples that were in the 21-24 age range.
  3. I know we have had plenty of questions regarding friendships with potential partners...What I am curious about is for those that prefer sex only and are not seeking a friendship first, how did you get to that conclusion? Did you start out seeking to have sex with other people and if a friendship came from it great if not then that was ok too...Or did you start out seeking friendship and then gradually moved to sex with possible friendship? I am curious because hubby and I are pondering the whole friendship thing..We have met several couples in the last few years and each time we have started off as great friends and eventually moved things to the bedroom. Each friendship lasted between 4-6 mths and then ended due to different things. (cple became possesive and or etc..) We still consider ourselves newbies, but wonder if maybe we are putting to much emphasis on the friendship....So was curious on why some choose only sex.
  4. I think there has to be an attraction on all ends for it to work... As far as "taking one for the team" We personally couldn't do it... We are in it together and if one of us is not enjoying any part of it then whats the point.
  5. We have only had one response back that was negative after a few e-mails from this cple we decided we were not interested after this letter. Second Contact from them: Hi again, I'll tell you a little about us, We like going to clubs, when we can, the beach of course. I'm a hairstylist and I manage a salon, he's a electrical contractor. We are looking for a couple that meets our expectations, and I think there set a little high, We haven't met anyone that we would come close to what we're looking for. I consider us a very attractive couple, so we want the same. We're not going to hook up with just anyone. We arae new to this lifestyle and would like to meet a couple that are willing to take it step by step and not want to full swap the first time we meet. Could you send a pic of the two of you and I will send one back. WE RESPONDED WITH: Glad to hear back from you. However, At this time, I don't think we would be compatible. We appreciate your honesty and hope you find what you are seeking, however, we do not plan on winning any "who's hot" contest anytime soon.(even though we are not unpleasant to look at.) Again, I understand your honesty and appreciate it. We hope you find what u are seeking. THeir Response was: Hey this wasn't about a Hot contest, we we're looking someone that we would be attracted, because we're not looking to meet or hook up with someone we're not attracted to, so that must have been you guys. We were also looking a couple that we could hang out with and be friends with. Good luck in your search ~~~~~~~~~~~ This drove me crazy as I wanted to point out how "vain" there last e-mail was and to send them pics just to prove differently but after a day or too i reread my e-mail and realized that i probably provoked the last e-mail by the "whos hot" comment.
  6. Thank you for the warm welcome. Yes julie I definately think it was the PDA that caused the g.e.m to come out. Otherwise i probably wouldn't have even given it a second thought. Thanks for everyones great responses
  7. Hope this doesn't sound choppy not really sure how to word my thread right ..so here goes. hubby and i went to a bar recently with another couple. We rode together and once we got into the parking lot and out of the car. The wife of the other couple grabbed my hubbys hand and proceeded to walk to the bar hand in hand with him. Now we have known this couple for a while and consider them friends and well as more. However, this one simple gesture still seemed to "irk" me and yes that nasty green-eyed monster popped out his ugly head. My hubby feels that kissing is too personal, yet i feel it is just another great part of sex. So I was really thrown by the g.e. monster on hand holding! Of course once we got to the door, they stopped holding hands and we proceeded to enjoy the night and I have talked with hubby and we have decided to add that to our rules. But since this is the first time this has ever come up with us I am curious on if other couples have other "rules" on specific touching or otherwise they consider should be kept between themselves.