About JandC78

• Rank
    Active Contributor
  • Birthday 08/05/1974

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Couple

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. The only real solution is to learn to do the repairs yourself. But really, most computer shops do not sit around and go through your stuff, they want to fix your computer as fast as they can and be on to the next one. What kind of issue are you having with it?
  2. We usually try not to tell other couples what our plans are for the weekend. That way if things change we can ask them if they are busy. Most of time if we have plans for the weekend with another couple and someone asks us if we are available, we basically tell them we have a family function or something of that nature. We have had a lot of people cancel the day before or the day or a meeting and dont want anyone to feel like they are a second choice. Most of the time if someone asks and we have plans, we tell them we dont know if we can get a sitter, but if we can we will let them know.
  3. Sorry it has taken so long for me to get back with you guys. been a busy weekend at home. First I want to say, it was not a physical attraction issue with the other woman, she was very nice looking. I think it was more of a compatibility with play styles. I am very much into the making out parts of playing, I like a little above the waist action when I play. she just was not into that at all. she went straight for goods and kept going for the goods. That was really not doing it for me, I tried to change that, but it just seemed to fall on death ears. So I do not feel like I took one for the team on this one, I just think that I learned something about how I like to play, and dont like to play. This was a long weekend of chatting between the wife and me, at the moment we are both a little frustrated with how things are going, mainly how difficult it has been lately to find a deceit couple to meet up with. we seem to be spending months chatting with a couple and then nothing comes of it, trying to figure our how we can change our methods to increase the odds that we are not wasting our time. As for when we are with another, I think she now understands that if we do not have some way of physically touching each other during our play time a couple times during the night, then it is not going to happen. not sure if that came out right, but I think you understand what I mean. We have really had a lot of fun in the last 2 years with some really nice people, we have also had a few very fustrating encounters as well, and we usually learn something from them. I think we are going to learn something from this one as well.
  4. You know for me this is the same thing, this seems to be the times that we have the most fun, and hours of fun it is too. For her she just wants to try all kinds of new things, which I would be fine with if we can get the "US" part down better when fun time ends.
  5. I have discussed it with her, I like the chatting and talking after the fact and for me I just feel like spending time with her, and sometimes she just wants to get home and go to bed. I honestly feel like it is a communication problem for us. We have been talking about it all week, and we have a couple meeting planned for this month. and it now boils down to how those go on whether or not I want to do other things.
  6. I like being able to come here and post what is going with things, it seems to help. I am starting to have an issue lately and not sure how to handle it. We have so far been a same room couple. We meet a really nice couple last Friday and they are a different room only couple, but things were really good. Me and the wife talked about, and I was starting to be okay with the idea saturday. Well some people we knew about, but had not had the chance to talk to or meet contacted us, they are friends with a couple we know quiet well and was looking for something to do that night, as we was not doing anything we agreed to meet. The issue came up that we ended up same room but on different beds, the problem I have is with how things went that night, I felt completely ignored by my wife, which really does not help with the idea of seperate rooms. I also have no desire what so ever to play with this couple again, there was no attraction what so ever to the woman on my part at all. where the wife had a really good time with her husband. I really want to be able to explore more things with her in this, but sometimes I just dont feel like we reconnect or anything after a night out.
  7. Well as of Monday it became a moot point with this couple, She was chatting with him while i was at work, and he wanted her to play on the webcam with him, she told him she does not turn on the cam unless we are both there. He then asked when they was going to get our phone number. She basically told him the same thing we have told them from the beginning, his answer was that he was done then, if he could not talk or see her when he wanted. I would say I am proud of my wife for the way she handled this, she said she had the most fun with him, and that the both made her feel relaxed when we meet. We were just not ready for the next step, and from the conversation over the last few weeks since we met it was pretty clear that he was looking more for a girlfriend type situation. This is the third couple we have passed on in the last week. the first one was a guy that got ticked everytime he would be on the computer and want to talk to my wife if she was not around, He thought it was terrible, even though his wife went from being online all the time to not at all at the same time. The part of this one that was funny was the messages he sent us calling us fake and that I was a single guy, made us laugh, cause he knows at least one couple we have been with, and they have not been with any. Also on Monday we were talking to a couple we have chatted with for about 6 months, still have not met them yet, and she just said something that really did not sit well with either of us at all. (to the point we was supposed to go to a house party with a couple we have been playing with, and 3 of their couple friends in a couple weeks, this couple is one of them, now we are pretty sure we are not going to go.) I will expand on this later.
  8. Maybe play with was not right words, she uses it to talk to her friends, and like most 14 year old kids, if a text comes across while she has it, she might read it, and seeing as the phone displays the text on the main screen, if the phone beeps she is going to look to make sure it is not another phone call, so she will see what is said. And for some reason whenever a guy texts the wife, they feel the need to start it with "whats up babe", or sweetie, or sexy or some other term, so then you are stuck explaining why some guy is calling mom sexy or something else.
  9. That part that gets me is, The man of the couple that has brought up phone numbers 3 times so far has a smartphone, along with his wife. Both have Yahoo messenger on them, as do we, so sending something through that is not an issue. I just don't see his obsession with having her number. I basically told her to tell him, if he brings it up again, we will no longer be getting together with them. Now for the weird part, yesterday I gave out our number to another couple, they are more respectful of our wishes. So now that is three couples with our numbers that do not abuse the privaledge. The bad part is, the couple with the pushy husband, both of them are amazing in bed when we get together, so we would hate to give that up.
  10. We as of right now pretty much have a we dont share phone numbers rule. Part of the reason is we have had a couple of friends that seem to text non stop and really dont want that, and dont want to seem rude when we dont answer them. The other part is a 14 year old kid that uses our phones a lot of the times so getting texts from strange number or about strange stuff when she has the phone is not good. We have had a few couple ask us for our numbers in case they need to get ahold of us or something when it is the day of a meet or something of that nature. all of these have yahoo messenger and on their phones as do we. What I dont get is, if we all have yahoo, what is the need for a phone number, why do some continue to ask about a phone number so they can text us. It is to the point with one couple that if the male ask my wife for a phone number or mentions it again, I am going to tell them we are not interested anymore. We did have a couple that had our numbers, then the four of us decided to take a break from playing for different reasons, they wanted to stay in touch, we wanted to have some quiet time, so we asked them not to contact us until we was all ready, they never texted or tried to contact, until we sent them an email an started talking again, we still did not want text or phone calls, which they have complied with that request. (That is our type of Couple), we also have a couple that has our number, but the only we talk on the phone is meeting day so they can tell what room number they are in. For me, the male half, I just really do not want called and texted all the time, we like to do things together so we will both get on chat at the same time and stuff like that. she dont have to worry about me texted 50 times a day, or me her. it works for us. We have also had the occasional email from people on SLS with this as the only thing in the email "take a look at our profile, if you are interested, text or call us xxx-xxx-xxxx" seems a little weird to me that someone would give out their phone to someone they have never met before, it might take me six months before I trust someone enough with my phone number. If you stuck around long enough to read all this, and want to pick through my ramblings and make some comments, I would appreciate. I don't know if I feel over protective of our phone numbers, or if other people are just to willing to share. Thanks for letting me vent
  11. Right now if you have Dish, you can talk them into giving you Playboy free for 3 months, I was able to and I know several others that have as well, just ask for it, if they are hesitant, complain that they give it for free in the Latino packs, and then they will let you have it.
  12. Well last night I had a really frank conversation with the woman of the other couple. I am willing to give things a second try. with some understanding from everyone involved on some issues. We will see how it goes and I will let everyone know. Probably wont be until first part of May.
  13. D&D, I agree with you, My wife really liked this couple, probably more than any other couple we have meet, she says she was relaxed with them and that might have led to some of the issues that I was having. Maybe that and the fact she was buzzed pretty good, not drunk, just buzzed. I have agreed to give them at least one more shot, maybe two, just to see if things are better. One of the things that really turned me off on things was, they asked about size. well the wife was honest with them about me. and then he says he is a 9. Well unless he started the tape measure on about 3 inches he wasn't. Not that that was an issue. it wasn't, I just feel that if you have to fib about something as basic as that, that is going to be noticed then what else are you "stretching" the truth about. I, nor the wife have an issue with size, but if you are going to ask me about it, then please be honest in what you say.
  14. I am going through a similar thing right now, me and the wife really like the woman of a couple (so much so that the wife really suprised me with how far she went with her) problem is, I find the guy to be kind of for lack of a better word "thuggish". I really dont even like looking at him. I have talked to her about this, and then I find out she is trying to set something up pretty quickly with them again. mainly because of the woman. I am not really sure how to handle it either.
  15. I figured I would chime in here, We are fairly new, not quite two years. Before we started doing this, I was an extremely jealous person, my wife could barely talk to another man without me going off on her. Now I find that I am the one that finds people and sets things up. and the part I like most about things is watching her have fun. Our first experience took awhile to happen, and even the night took a while, like 5 hours of talking at a couple different places before I was okay with getting a room and trying some things. I must say it was hot as hell, I am glad I forced myself to experience it. I finally came to the realization that I had to try it once or I would always wonder what it would be like. I think you will surprise yourself and may even have an easy time with jealousy when it is all said and done. Finding this board also helped, although I did not ask questions, I tread a lot. probably 50 hours worth of different things on here and that really put my mind at ease.