About kimnbob

• Rank
    Contributor

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Couple
  • Occupation
    Telecommunications
  1. Did you guys ever think that Chicup aggravates you "cause he can". That's what I told the guy at work who asked why we give him a hard time all the time. "Cause we can". If you just stop responding to his entries, ignore him completely, then his fun will stop and he probably will too. Just saying.............
  2. He: Retired AF and now Telecommunications Engineer for theAir Force. She: Owner of a Retail Sales business. Notice there are alot in the Medical Field. Do they know something about the widespread vanilla rumor that all swingers have aids?
  3. Just a couple of things here. In defense of regguy, it has been my experience that if you are performing oral on a woman and she enjoys oral orgasms, there is no way you can stop before she cums without being a jerk, even if you tell her you don't want to. And if a woman stops before I cum, even if she lets me know, I don't get as much satisfaction as I would if she had finished, and I am always a little disappointed. As far as STDs, women can spread em just as easily as men. As far as the pregnancy thing, I thought we were talkin about oral sex.
  4. We don't have kids, but if we did, we would be comfortable with it, we go nude often in our house and we go to the nudist beach occasionally, so we consider ourselves kinda semi-nudists. We wouldn't flaunt it, but if they saw us it wouldn't be an issue. I do have a comment about going to the bathroom with the door open though. I (Bob) have always considered going to the bathroom to be a very private function that I do not wish to share (either mine with someone, or someone elses with me). Kim doesn't mind and it has caused some discussion in our house. I'm constantly telling her to close the door when she goes. Early on in our relationship she tried to enter the bathroom when I was going and I got very upset. She doesn't do that any more.
  5. Simple question for guys. Do you wear boxers or briefs and why? Guys only please. I am considering changing and am wondering pros and cons for each. I actually prefer going without, but sometimes this is impractical.
  6. My two cents worth. I think women would be surprised how many men have at least some of these traits. I was one of those guys in high school and beyond that was not bad looking, but could never get a date. This was the problem. I was totally unsure of what the boundaries were and afraid I might step over them, so I didn't even try. I was (and still am to some degree) very unsure of myself in situations with women period, forget about when sex was (is) involved.