About spiritualuk

• Rank
    Contributor
  • Birthday 07/01/1980

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Couple

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Good subject, we have used condoms before but also have gone bareback on numerous occasions, and our advice would be….. Always use condoms at first, get to know the people a little, if something more regular, stable is going to develop then consider removing the condoms, honestly catching something would be bad enough, but catching something from a brief one night stand would be even worse, so sure if your play partner / couple are becoming a trusted, regular and good thing then in time perhaps consider removing the condoms, and then obviously you still have the choice if the man is coming inside or pulling out before and withdrawing (witch is a common request) and the lack of full fluid transfer will provide some protection against infections and disease. Condoms – I do agree that condoms can / do protect you against pregnancy and infections; there is NO QUESTION – THEY PROTECT YOU that’s what they have been built and designed to do. However in my mind at least there are still some vital floors and negatives, for example a condom will protect you and provide a barrier, however they are not always 100% and can split or slide off, they can even leak during sex if you stay in the girl to long (that’s stated in manufactures guidance) However my true issue with condoms is that they protect you in some respects  they really do, BUT what about everything else? You invite one of your play mates around, you all snuggle up kissing MMF on the sofa, your male friends happily spends ten mins licking between your partners legs, licking up cum, trace blood elements, vaginal fluids and so on, then maybe your wife / girl friend has a good long suck on both you lads, again taking trace elements of cum in her mouth, then your friend slides on a condom and has sex with her, safely in the knowledge that your protected?. There is a HUGE flaw somewhere in that statement, in other words there ARE infections and diseases you can pick up from ORAL SEX, and suppose even kissing if your talking mouth infections and cold sores, you can even catch oral Thrush (Nice Thrush in your mouth, and genitals) you sit there while this man kisses, fingers, licks your partner, and gets sucked off, maybe he gets cheeky and slides his tongue right up her bum as well as her pussy, so in those regards what protection is a condom even giving you apart from a possible barrier against STD’S and that only seems any good if you throw oral sex out of the window, or at least virtually throw it out of the window. I can remember reading a government pamphlet aimed at teenage kids, and this leaflet obviously recommended condom use, and ranted on about disease and marriage, been ready to have sex, and then basically said “for safe sex” either AVOID oral sex all together, or make it very light and brief, no proper sucking or licking, strictly on the outside, and then rambled on about oral barriers, just makes me giggle you can sit there watching a man lick out the female for 15 mins while she sucks him off, he maybe even has a lick of her bum, and they have a good oral session, maybe kiss, then puts a condom on and f**ks her, so its all ok then lol. I have sometimes heard swingers use the term “if its not raining you don’t need an umbrella” and if you are considering removing condoms from play but are still worried or cautious then by all means don’t let the man “cum inside” make sure the female is on good pregnancy contraception, maybe use some spermicidal lube, and ask the man to pull out before Cumming, the lack of full fluid sharing will defiantly help decrease any chance of infections, hence the term “if its not raining” and he’s not Cumming inside then none condom use would be a little safer. Yes I agree condoms do protect you in some respects but think they are only any good for so long, and if you do end up in a trusting, good, clean and fun friendship then would consider none condom use, even if that means pulling out, using spermicidal products, and proper pregnancy protection such as implant, pill, coil, or injection ect. My Other Issue with Condoms – Well my other issue with condoms is a question of who your playing with, for example the LARGE majority or clean, working, couples, who own houses, have families and jobs, well the vast majority of those people just don’t end up catching anything (I mean sure it can happen) but overall your average person who is clean, working, has a home, and things like that, just don’t catch many things like this, and for a vast majority of people the threat of STD’S and infections has tarred everyone with the same brush. Perhaps if you’re a hard drug users, if you hang around with very promiscuous people (male or female) make very bad choices with who you sleep with, or just never take precaution then SURE your chances will higher dramatically, but in a lot of cases if your just having a play with a limited number of people who are clean, working and fairly healthy (or retired and healthy lol) then basically the chances of you catching something are fairly minimal. Most countries have fairly decent health systems and getting checked out can be an easy, quick and confidential thing, for most basic things you can just “pee in a cup” and they can test that, for more advanced things they can take blood, by all means tell them you are thinking of having a baby and want to make (dam sure your clean) and they should take both urine and blood, failing that tell hem you suspect you had an encounter with an ex hard drug user and you didn’t know at the time, and that should prompt them to test for everything possible (so getting checked out takes a phone call, appointment, and 10 mins of your time to get tested) BUT REMEMBER some of the major diseases have a THREE MONTH INDUBATION PERIOD or approximately three months, and if you do contract something then it might not show up on tests for 3 to 4 months, but still getting checked out is easy and something you should do, and recommend to others. SO keeping in mind a lot of modern day societies have fairly decent health systems, that its easy to get checked out, and that the majority of couples or singles that are clean, respectable, working, retired, and living a good or even family life, well those people don’t often catch HIV or HEP B, so taking all of that into consideration, plus the fact condoms only give limited protection especially when were talking about oral sex, well given all that information I’d say in most cases a condom would not be needed, however would only suggest doing that with a clean, secure and longer lasting partner, and would avoid bareback one night stands and things like that. Funny really because when we meet our own partners we generally trust them without condoms fairly quickly, but then when we meet someone else as a couple we become overly cautious. HEALTH CHECK LIST My advice when meeting new people would be to look at them fully for any possible negative or bad signs, for example: The Forearms – Are there any signs of needle marks, badly collapsed veins, drug use scaring, or even heavy physical harm, if in doubt, be very cautious. The Voice – Hard drug users who have abused substances such as Heroin, Crack and other hard substances (over some years) DO develop a deep, raspy and above all slurred and almost drunken voice, years of hard drugs has a slowing affect on the mind, one that affect stays long after someone has quit. Not all users develop this voice, but an awful lot of heavy addicts do develop a voice change, there words come out slurred and slow, with deep almost injured voice, this is some respects its NOT like having a DEEP voice (some people do have deep voices) but if there slurring words, reacting slow, and seem to have a slow mind, that “might” be a possible sign of past heavy drug use. Hygiene – This again is another tell tale sign of possible infection or disease because been fairly open, if someone is dirty and filthy anyway then the chances are there sexual hygiene will be just as lax or none existent. Look at the finger nails are they covered in dirt and muck, luck at the cloths are they stained badly, torn, or unclean, look at the hair, is it washed and cared for, do they smell nice, are there shoes falling to bits, make sure to have a good look at their general appearance, dirty and unclean offten means a dirty and unclean lifestyle which is a tale tell sign of dangers. Knuckles – This more of a silly safety tip than STD related but when meeting a new male look at his knuckles / fists, is there any bruising, heavy scaring or damage caused by fighting, if so be careful. Sores and Infections – Be very mindful to look for any possible signs of ill health such as sores, rashes, blistering affects, and rupturing of the skin. By all means ask if your in doubt as some skin related ailments are none contagious and totally safe, however if in doubt and the person look unhealthy, has sores, rashes, and seems weakened or ill then would suggest been very cautious. FOR ME if a person is clean, well groomed, fresh and in decent cloths then that goes a long way to impressing, if there dirty, in ill health, showing possible negative signs such as been smelly, pushy or whatever else, then I’d not play with them or would be very careful. SO by all means look for physical signs such as ill health, very dirty lifestyles, sores and infections ect, look for any physical signs BUT ALSO use one very simple tactic that has worked for us LOADS!!!!! QUESTION TIME – I learnt some years ago that you can learn an awful lot about someone by asking a handful of key questions, and the simple TRICK is to “always” ask these questions in a manor that sounds like you don’t mind  for example don’t say “SO have you ever done drugs” say instead “So do you ever take drugs when your out partying  say it positively and openly (like its something you don’t mind) say it with a touch of enthusiasm in your voice, and most times people will assume you don’t mind and perhaps tell you the truth. Same goes for single men, have caught a lot of “so called” single men out with this question, but don’t say “ARE YOU defiantly single” in fact email them when you first meet and say “So are you single or is some discretion required when we meet?” give them the impression you don’t mind these things, often if people think you don’t mind a subject they will tell you the truth about it. This basically consists of asking enough key questions all in an enthusiastic way that suggests you don’t mind that much, and then by all means go away and think about there answers a little bit. I have caught several singles and couples out simply by asking questions like we don’t mind  and you can ask fairly open things, what drugs they do, how much they have played before, if there meeting anyone else, and if you can put a positive spin on these questions then chances are they will tell you the truth, for example don’t say “SO are you seeing anyone else” say “So are you seeing anyone else that we could maybe join in with in the future” and give them the impression your comfy with it all, they may just shock you and be sleeping around heavily. Don’t ask then if they “drink heavily or excessively” instead have a laugh along and say “Bet you enjoy a good drink and laugh?” they may just shock you with stupid drunken stories of fights ect. Condom Use – Overall I’d say Is good at first….. Does give you some protection…. But over long term is perhaps worth removing…. By all means look at the person’s health….. Look for any warning signs….. Ask open questions in a manor that suggests you don’t mind….. Get to know them a little…. Try and find out how many people they are seeing and how often they sleep around…. Look at there hygiene…. If possible there homes lives….. If those types of things are in check then chances are removing a condom would be very low risk…. Even then you can request male partners to pull out…. To use spermicidal lubes….. I’d say if a friendship and trust develops a little, and things seem in check, like they are clean, healthy and alert, then we would consider removing condoms, or just carry using condoms on and probably risk picking something up from oral sex anyway lol. I shall come round to your house armed with my government pamphlet  during which I’ll lay down your sexy wife or girl friend (YAY) and then will pull out my vaginal face shield, my extra thick condom, will give her a light lick with some plastic thing stuck to her, will tell then put a condom on and ask her to suck latex and lubricant from the condom (yum, yum) and then will slide up her (with a condom on) with no real oral sex, will then shoot my load, pull out of her quickly incase the condom leaks anyway, and then that’s it? NO I then run in the bathroom and shower incase any of your dirty germs have gotten on me “you scrubber lol”  in other words going by the leaflet doesn’t always work that well and it would be fairly boring to always follow the rules. Been honest I’d rather get to know you a little, show the couple respect, honesty and time, show them you are a good male partner, truly discreet, trust worthy and thankful, and I’d not be pushy but would hope to make you feel very secure in your relationship, give or take 15 mins I’d always be on time, would be spotlessly clean, and defiantly willing to take everything at a pace that suits the entire couple, and everyone involved, would rather make your girl / wife feel comfy and relaxed (without over stepping any personal boundaries) would never come round uninvited, wouldn’t lie or mess the couple around and would do my best to act as a single male, in which case I’d hope some trust and friendship could grow, and that we could be cuddling up for an evening, lighting some candles, having a few drinks, and both comfortably cream pieing your GF / Wife in a fun, friendly and safe atmosphere, and if the female felt comfy and confident about that, and so did the male, then sure we can all sit back caching our breath and can watch two lots of thick clean cum dribbling out of her. I remember some years back one lad we met MMF who we ended up playing around with for a long time, we did use condoms at first, however about a year later all that had changed and we were both Cumming inside my GF, in fact we wasn’t just both Cumming in her a fair bit, but was trying out proper cream pie nights, which we had all discussed by email and in person, would get her comfy in bed, would both f**k her pussy several times, and would be Cumming up her 4 or 5 times in a few hours, we then tuck some close ups photos of her pussy (no faces for security reasons) but sure we would cum in her multiple times then picture it dribbling out, my GF would then stand up and open her legs a little and we would take some more close ups as our cum leaked out, got some really interesting shots until my old PC died and wiped them all out. I’d defiantly recommend cream pie events lol, but only if you trust that person and are meeting very regular, there is no point trusting someone with no condom if you’re meeting them once every few months, but if you’re meeting someone every week that’s a different story. Have fun all x x
  2. Hey there, going back to the original post I’m a little confused because you say that you used a contact magazine / swinger letter system where this elderly 85 year old man noticed your add and responded, so how on earth did this man end up with your telephone number and home address? In my personal opinion contact magazines are a total waste of time anyway, but usually they don’t hand out people’s personal information which is to stop things like that happening, and you certainly wouldn’t add your personal information to online adds, so am a little unsure where this 85 year old man even got your details unless you gave them to him yourself. However, have had a similar experience, years ago now when we first started out in this lifestyle we wasn’t sure of how to make contact with other open minded people, so decided to try various things (contact magazines briefly been one of them) and we picked several contact magazines and placed a few decent adds with discreet faceless pictures, and actually ended up paying an extortionate amount, and yes for our time, money and trouble expected some results. However the results we received were very few, very poor, totally not what we had asked for, was out of our personal age range, and basically lived miles away, we certainly felt a little ripped off or had at least expected more responses, or local interest, but instead we paid a fairly high amount for a very small amount of useless results, and we didn’t even meet a single decent person or couple. One of these people was a male in his late 40’s who sent us a very poorly wrote letter with a few photocopies of a blurry, stained picture of a naked very over weight bolding man (we were in our early 20’s at the time, he was literally over twice our age, and size) but out of kindness we paid the contact company and sent a brief letter back saying “thank you, but no thank you” and returned his rubbish little photocopies, and we moved on thinking little of the event, other than it had cost us more money to respond to someone we wasn’t even interested in at all. Maybe two weeks past when another letter from the contact company dropped through the door (from the same man) who was still requesting to meet and getting rather pushy about why we wouldn’t meet, he even sent the same rubbish little photocopy back and was fairly rude in his letter, so we just binned the letter and moved on hoping he would get the message, however another few weeks past and we received another letter from him, this time more abusive, pushy and rude, very sexually rude and vulgar, and also asking for this rubbish little photocopy back, and needless to say we just didn’t answer and was hoping he would take the hint and leave us alone. Instead he sent us about another three letters (all through the contact place, all costing him money) and he basically just had a go at us, requested vulgar sex acts constantly, got pushy about why we didn’t want sex with him and so on. He didn’t have our address and was sending post through a contact agency so we didn’t have the worry of him turning up at our door or anything, but it total had about 5 pushy, rude and vulgar letters off the same man, needless to say we never used contact magazines again, online is much better. So no this experience was not as bad as yours, or even that scary, but yes we have also had problems with mail / letter type systems and would not use them again.
  3. I was speaking with a fellow swinger the other day, one that we have known for years, and the subject came up of "whats the best, fun, party like games for swingers to play" games that would help things get started, naughty games, truth and dare, half naked twister, we even came up with the idea of putting lots of dares / actions in a hat, then people could pick them out at random and then preform the dare / sexual act. So what are the best games to play that could be fun and help things along, and why? x x
  4. Hey hey...... I am 29 (nearly 30) and I have been swinging for over 10 years now, started very young at 19, in fact could say younger than that because the first time this idea crossed my mind and really turned me on I was only 15 years old, and that became a reality at just 19 and since then its fair to say I have learnt a lot.
  5. I agree with what people have said so far HOWEVER I do not totally agree with people saying your marriage / partnership has problems, in fact it doesn’t have problems but your wife has issues been open sexually, but that does not mean your entire marriage is bad or wrong, it just means she is self conscious and has some hang ups about sex, but sadly my friend those issues are NOT something that will go away easily, and I’m saying this from actual experience. I was involved with a girl for a long number of years and while she wasn’t quiet as shy as your partner she did have serious hang ups about this lifestyle and didn’t want anything to do with it at all. Please understand that we had a long relationship, lots of history between us, and even a home together, but in the end this lifestyle helped push us apart, and ended a very long relationship. By the sounds of things your wife is defiantly NOT cut out to be involved with this lifestyle and by the sounds of things that will NEVER CHANGE. Maybe I’m wrong but if you ask a girl what her fantasies and desires are and she replies she has NONE not even one to mention, then sorry to say but your in for a very rough ride and most likely will never experience this lifestyle with her. Honestly I tried for years to get my ex to settle with the idea (and she was more confident than your partner) and it’s fair to say she did have a stunning body, but not even she could do this. Your best chance is to get sexual counseling for your wife / marriage, and sure maybe with A LOT OF TIME and effort things would change a little bit, but rest assured that will NEVER be to the extent that you’re hoping, as from the sounds of it your partner naturally does not enjoy sex. Sure you can stay with this women if you like but understand if you do then you are going to be limited sexually maybe for the rest of your life, and even if things do change a little it will certainly never be what you hoped for or dreamed. I will however say one thing and that’s not all girls play with themselves in front of people, and sure some don’t like giving blow jobs, or having anal sex ect, remember some girls do differ in what they will and wont enjoy (that’s fine) and should be respected at all times, so please don’t judge your partner to harshly just because she’s not sex crazed nymphomaniac, because this is NOT new news, but a lot of girls just aren’t like that, in fact a lot of girls can be timid in bed, so please don’t think your wife is the only one. You need to understand that this is a COMMON problem between swinging couples, by all means look on any forum and you will see people complaining about there wives been uptight and against this lifestyle, and sadly in most cases that leads off into disaster and the best peace of advice is EITHER hang up your desires and forget about this lifestyle for good (make things better between you and your wife and be happy with that) or if the urge is to strong then basically you could try counseling for your wife but that could take a very long time to see any real changes, or secondly and the more likely outcome you could move on from her and find a new partner, one who is more open minded. No you say, one day things will change, one day like a magic switch she will suddenly change and things will get better, well sorry my friend carry on believing that if you wish but TRUST ME in maybe 90% of cases THINGS DON’T CHANGE and I know this not only because I have been there myself, but because I have had over 10 years of experience in this lifestyle and have read enough forums and complaints about this to fill an entire library, the facts are this lifestyle is just NOT for some people, remember there are men who would not want to do this as well, not just girls, and sadly if your sat there wishing things would change then WAKE UP because chances are they never will. One thing to always remember is that sexual counseling for these sorts of things is very common, or in other words you are not alone, in fact a huge amount of sexual counselors will have been asked about swinging numerous times in their careers, these people are use to hearing these things and are trained to handle them, by all means you could try that route and see if it makes some changes in the long term, but my guess from what you have written is that will never truly change, and if there is some change it will only be very minor and small, defiantly not what you had in mind, and that might not be enough to settle you into this lifestyle. I think the truth is your wife seems very uptight about things and obviously has some strong hang ups about sex, so basically your options are (dig in) forget some of your desires and see what happens, or to move on and find another partner who is more open minded and liberated. Most people into this lifestyle are very quick to tell you to move on, and with experience you will see that is not because there heartless, or because there just saying the first thing that comes to mind, its actually because a lot of us have seen where these things lead and have seen it with our very own eyes (I have lived this experience myself) and so have countless other couples, and more often than not it ends in disaster, and that’s why a lot of people will be quick to tell you to move on. I dug my trenches and stuck with an uptight girl for years in hope things would change, but sadly it doesn’t, and most of the time that sexual issues and frustration grates at you and pushes you further apart, please understand sex with someone who doesn’t like sex does not get better, it gets worse. Your only real hope is sexual counseling, but just understand that may only yield limited results and in my opinion might not be enough to encourage your wife into this lifestyle, at best you could hope for some minor changes between you and her, but any more than that and your been to optimistic. Just rest assured this issue does not mean your relationship is rubbish, it does no mean he world is going to end, or that you are destined to break up, the real question is can you hang up your desires for good? Can you live with this women knowing that for the rest of your life your probably never going to get the open, nice and trusting sex that you want? REMEMBER you either love this girl for the girl she is, or you don’t love her at all, and that has nothing to do with swinging or her sexual abilities, and you either have to stand firm, or accept it will never change and move on to a new partner who is open minded about these things. Just remember its not just your wife who has problems, in fact we all have problems at times the question is can you live with those problems for the rest of your life? Rest assured you go and find a new girl, and she will also have problems, sure she might be confident enough to play with others, and give you much better sex, but overall she will have a list of issues and problems just like the next person. I do feel for you because this very subject as hurt my life as well, and can be very difficult, but in all honesty I wish I’d have moved on form my ex years ago. Good luck friend. Regards x
  6. Good advice people is really appreciated  I agree discretion is a key factor, so is taking your time, and communicating with each other about your desires and fears. However my honest advice for anyone wanting to try / get into this lifestyle is: 1. STUDY – In my view you can talk all you like, you can communicate, can build trust, can even be discreet as you like, BUT how does any of that work unless you REALLY understand what your getting yourself into? By all means learn from other peoples lives, experiences, and their mistakes, read forums online, read advice articles, or even books, ask questions to people who have tried this, and try and get a DECENT understanding of what swinging is about. One of your first priorities is to get understanding, to learn about this subject a little, about its pleasures, and its dangers, about the good parts and the bad, because believe me there can be a lot to consider, so firstly arm yourself with a little knowledge and understanding, and you will be much better equipped. HONESTLY people rushing into this lifestyle can cause serious problems and one of my own regrets when first starting this lifestyle was not studying it more thoroughly, please remember that not everyone thinks the same, their dreams, desires, fears, social lives, and even feelings could be remarkably different to yours, and basically this lifestyle can be challenging and is filled with questions and possible problems. One of my main peaces of advice for anyone wanting to try this lifestyle is simply to read, learn and study, try and figure out what problems could face you before they happen, try and understand what people have done before you, what pleasures and risks they have faced, and basically try and learn from there mistakes before rushing in and making them yourself, so learn first. 2. HYGIENE – My second peace of advice is simply that good personal hygiene is a vital part of this lifestyle and it can often be overlooked to some extent. My advice to anyone (couple or single) who wants to try this lifestyle is to make SURE your personal hygiene / body are fully cleaned, groomed and ready before you play with anyone, which can actually take more effort than just having a quick shower. Good bodily hygiene and preparation is not only the nice and pleasant thing to do, but it will also help you gain further invites and more play requests, as speaking honestly nobody likes nasty smells, unwashed sweaty bodies or totally over grown pubic areas, so have good hygiene: SOME HYGIENE TIPS Make sure your hair is cut / tidy in appearance – This will give a positive impression Groom / Shave / Trim your pubic areas – Not many people like a lot of pubic hair and generally in sexual situation to much hair can cause problems, it can get stuck in peoples teeth, mouth or even up the vagina, so make sure to trim your pubic areas well. Remove any unsightly or unwanted hairs – This could be on your arms, back, bum crack, lip, or wherever else, but basically if you have any unsightly hairs that could put some people off they would be best shaved and removed before meeting and playing. Trim both your toe / finger nails – Both finger and toe nails can actually be sharp or even smelly, cracked or dirty, so make sure you trim your nails well before meeting people, for a start NO GIRL will thank you for shoving a dirty and sharp finger nail up her vagina, so make sure your finger and toe nails are cut and clean. Brush your teeth and tongue well – Make sure to brush your teeth and tongue well before meeting, bad breath can be a very big turn off. If you are conscious about this then you can also take some chewing gum with you to freshen your breath, or even a little bottle of mouth wash. Trim nose / ear hair – This easily could come under the category of removing unsightly hair but is worth a separate mention because these are the things that can easily be forgotten and over looked. Clean your bum area: This applies to both sex’s but please make sure to give your bum area a really good wash before meeting anyone, because firstly having an unclean, unwashed, heavily stained bum could be off putting, and also because there is a chance people will be close to that area, things such as oral sex require you to be very close, and that area can sometimes be touched, licked, fingered, so make sure its clean. Use nice deodorant / perfume or aftershave – Make sure you smell nice and use some under arm type deodorant and some perfume or aftershave, HOWEVER there are several rules, firstly do NOT use to much, that can be chocking to be around, and secondly do NOT put deodorant / perfume type products on your (face, neck, breast, or sexual organs) basically DO NOT put perfumed / aftershave type products anywhere than someone could kiss or lick, as they will get a sharp and nasty taste when licking, my advice is to use deodorant under the arms, and a little perfume or aftershave on the knees and elbows, both are places people aren’t likely to lick, but you still get the scent and nice smell. Maybe trim your eyebrows if needed – Some people (mainly men) do have very overgrown eyebrows and to some people that can be very off putting, not only that but some studies have actually stated that a man with a stronger eyebrow line can look more aggressive (not sure how much truth is behind that) but either way that might not be the best impression to be sending to your new play mates. Cloths – By all means dress to the occasion, or in what makes you feel comfy, but please make sure you wear clean freshly washed cloths and underwear. I had one encounter some years back with a young girl (and sure she was really nice) however she had this habit of taking a shower and then just putting the dirty cloths straight back on again, sure she was clean, was showered, was fresh, but then was putting stale, musty and odorous cloths straight back on. Please make sure to where clean cloths and underwear when meeting people because bad smells can get trapped in your cloths and having a shower or bath is literally pointless if you’re going to put smelly cloths back on. Face Hair – On women this can put people off, however my one peace of advice is to men simply because if you haven’t shaved for a few days and you have stubble, then sure it might look a little rough but believe me between a girls legs it can feel like sand paper and no one is going to thank you for making them feel uncomfortable and sore, by all means if you have a beard then ok, but generally tough stubble will grate like sand paper. OVERALL the simple fact is some peoples ideas of hygiene differ greatly, one person will spend an hour or two getting ready before they meet you  the next person will say something like “I had a bath this morning before work so I’m fine” when in reality they have just finished a dirty 8 hour shift at work. Some peoples views on hygiene do differ greatly but rest assured if your going to be smelly, unwashed, or in someway dirty then chances are your not going to get many further invites. HOWEVER PEOPLE please remember that you can have the BEST personal hygiene in the world, but none of that counts if your house is dirty and smelly, by all means have good hygiene, but if your inviting people back to (your home) then your home should also be clean and fresh, so tidy your house, empty the bins, put on fresh clean bedding, scented candles and so on. I can remember meeting one couple online around 2002 or something like that, and both me and my girl friend chatted to this couple for about two months online as there was some distance between us. In fairness we got on really well and had plenty of chance to ask questions, and they seemed like a decent, clean and friendly couple, and in the end they invited us to there home and we decided to travel to meet them at our expense, but have to say on arriving at there home we were literally horrified and the state of the place, the entire house smelt like rotting milk, the carpets were stained so badly you couldn’t even see what colour they were, and the entire place was littered with children’s toys, old papers, dirty cups and plates, and was basically a health risk, the kitchen was covered in grease, the bathroom was awful, and during the guided tour we even got to see the bedroom and the bed wasn’t even made, meaning they had been sleeping in those sheets for what looked like weeks or even months, they looked filthy. This is not a big headed statement but both myself and girl friend were gleaming, were shaved, groomed, bathed, the full works, even had brand new cloths on, and honestly we were the cleanest things in there entire house. The male of the couple had not shaved for days, smelt of sweat and had badly stained cloths on, and within maybe one hour of us arriving he was trying to push us upstairs and had asked for full sex, we obviously made our excuses and left promptly. Please believe me some peoples views on hygiene honestly do differ greatly, but if you want to succeed in his lifestyle and have good feedback and further requests then you NEED to be clean and fresh, in all respects. I hope this RANT has helped someone  as stated one of my first peaces of advice would be to learn about this lifestyle first (learn as much as possible) and learn from other peoples mistakes and errors, as for hygiene well my honest advice is to make sure your fresh, clean and smelling nice from tip to toe, make sure your pubic hair is in check, make sure your nails are cut, tidy your house well if your having guests, make a effort to be clean and nice, and that will be noticed. Hope the huge reply helped lol. Regards x