mikeandjenn2001

Registered
  • Content Count

• Days Won

mikeandjenn2001 last won the day on September 8 2010

mikeandjenn2001 had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

77 Excellent

About mikeandjenn2001

• Rank
    100 Posts Club
  • Birthday 06/26/1980

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Couple
  • Swinging Experience
    7 years
  • Anniversary
    June 30

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    mikenjenn2001
  • SwingerZoneCentral Username
    mikeandjenn2001
  • Favorite Club(s)
    Still looking

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. We went to a club for New Year's Eve a few years ago and some of the people were meeting at a local hotel that everybody was staying at afterwards. We went and then caught a cab to our hotel afterwards only to discover that Jen had left her purse in the room of one of couples at the first hotel. Luckily, we were able to get it back, but it was kind of a scare.
  2. You say if your fantasy were to happen behind your back, you'd be devastated, which makes sense; of course you would be. The difference between fantasy and reality is huge and as others have said, this lifestyle is not for everybody. When Jen and I first got involved in swinging, Jen had some jealousy issues and insecurities as well. We started by going to meet and greets and eventually found ourselves invited to a house party. We met a nice couple there, but we progressed slowly and at Jen's pace of her being comfortable before we even started talking about taking the plunge into full swapping. Even now, there are some ladies that are a "no" for me to play with and I respect Jen's feelings. If you haven't already, I would recommend you talk to your boyfriend and explain your feelings. As many have said, communication is key to any relationship (not just alternative lifestyles). Depending on your comfort level, I would also recommend maybe going to a strip club or swing club (with the clear understanding that nothing will happen from your boyfriend). If your not comfortable, let your boyfriend know and go from there. As Diggin said, if Jen told me she didn't want to swing anymore, I would miss it, but I would respect her wishes and walk away.
  3. First off, welcome to the board. It does sound like it may have been a bit too much to start off with. The main thing is all about being comfortable. To me, it sort of sounds like the guys were trying to drag your wife away, which is fine , but within reason. For us, if we go to a house party, club, etc. where we don't know anybody, we tend to stay fairly close to each other until we get a feel for the crowd and atmosphere. It's not because we're not comfortable, it's because we've had some bad experiences in the past (both of us) with being drug off and we have gotten pretty good about reading each other's body language. There is one thing that Jen and I have learned is to go with your gut feeling. If something doesn't feel right and you are uncomfortable, you should communicate and listen to that feeling. Here's an example if you don't mind. Jen and I were invited to a beach party one night. I took off from work, and we invited some friends to go with us. When we got to the beach party, we found that nothing had gone right with the setup...no fire rings for the fire...the spot wasn't really as secluded as the hosts thought it would be...just various other problems. We ended up leaving and going back to our friend's house where we had an even better time . The next day, we found out that the people at the beach had been cited for having a fire outside the firepit, drinking in public, various other offenses. Listen to your gut, or listen to your spouse's gut. I think that's the only real advice I could ever give anybody. Sure, it may be wrong from time to time and you'll hear about what a great party you missed, but for the most part, it's always right.
  4. That is always a possibility as I do not know any counselors that will suggest cheating as a form of therapy. The counselor probably said something along the lines of "Take some time out for yourself, go have fun" and misinterpreted it as permission to cheat.
  5. Here we are again...for the billionth time. We say that we've been swinging for almost eight years, but that's been on and off swinging. We started soon after we got married and we've had some issues that have been beyond our control. Some of those issues have been health related, while others have been location related (we lived in Italy for three years.) I'm sure you all have noticed that our breaks relate to a sudden disappearance of my posting, and it's because I'm one of those type of people that is an all or nothing...so here we go again...we're back
  6. That is a very good idea. When I deployed, I gave Jen permission to play with some friends of ours, but it was mainly because we had been friends with them for a really long time. I'm not sure of which branch you're in, but either way, the military doesn't look at adultery very kindly. I just say adultery, because it doesn't matter if you have permission or not, that is how the military will look at it if you get caught playing while you're deployed...just one of the reasons I don't do anything while deployed, even though I have permission. Well, that, and I'm a firm believer in the "don't shit where you eat" concept which is why we've never played with anybody who may be remotely connected to the base.
  7. Funny answer: We have never run people out of the lifestyle...they're just recuperating from all of the fun they've had with us . Serious answer: We have met some great people through the lifestyle, some who were just curious and decided that it's not for them. This was when we met them for drinks or dinner, never after play. I don't think we've run anybody that we've played with off.
  8. I couldn't have said it better myself. Call it swinging if you want, or don't...as long as it works for you two is all that should matter.
  9. It has been awhile since I've posted here, but Jen and I were talking about completely opening our marriage. We did some research and found that Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith have an open marriage though both claim to have never acted on it. There were some more people we found, but that's the only one that comes immediately to mind.
  10. I accept your apology. I also wish you luck. Your profile says you're in Iraq. While I don't know if you still are deployed or back at home, I have been there myself and I know it's not a fun place. Stay safe. Mike
  11. I remember speaking these words almost nine years ago. They still have meaning to me and I'm not going anywhere although it has been difficult at times. Jen has recently started experiencing pains in her ovaries again. She has experienced them before, a few months ago and when she went to the Dr, they said that they had located some cysts, but it could be a possible side effect from her having an IUD. The IUD was removed and everything went back to normal...or so we thought. Now the pains are coming back and the Dr is talking about a possible total hysterectomy. I wish I could say that this is the first time that Jen has been severely sick, but it is not. Jen has had a myriad of health problems since we got married starting with us being involved in a car accident in 2001. We were rear ended and Jen's shoulder was injured to the point that she could not work. Later that year, she was diagnosed with Celiac Sprue/Gluten Intolerance. In 2002, she contracted cellulitis in her foot from a cat scratch and had to undergo several surgeries and procedures to completely remove the infection. There have been more injuries and illness of varying degrees over the nine years we've been married. I do love her and support her while she is sick, but there are times when I get exasperated with her. As I said in the beginning, I still stand by what I said nine years ago and I will not leave her because of illness that is beyond her control, but with her recent illness, I have to stop and wonder, what will be in our future.
  12. I'll have to take a listen again, but I didn't hear you say that or anything remotely like it. For us, when we say "friends first", it just means that we want to get to know somebody a little before we play. If we all get along and all are in agreement, let's go play. We've developed friendships with couples after the fact and others we've never seen again, but that's not what we're looking for all the time. Other couples we've met, an opportunity for play just never presented itself so the friendship developed first. It is interesting to find out that many couples who say they are interested in "friends first" are also the ones that abandon us when they find out we're not playing right now because of a medical condition with Jen.
  13. Thank you for that insight Julie. To be quite honest, I was wondering to myself how you've made this site drama free. Since posting this blog, I have made the choice not to post as much as I was to the forums of the site. There is way too much drama and flaming that goes on between the frequent posters. While I'm sure it probably has happened here, I haven't seen it as of yet and I find this site to be the best for forums.
  14. We've run into this issue as well. It's a hard fact to face when it happens, but we usually go back to each other and have our own fun. If the other couple wants to stay and watch or touch, they are welcome to.
  15. We have a small backpack that we take. In it is a lock, condoms, lube, a change of clothes for Jen and a pair of flip flops in case her feet start to hurt from whatever type of shoes she is wearing.