15 Good

About CherryPunk

• Rank
    Contributor
  • Birthday 10/31/1973

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Couple
  1. There are many great books on communication. In my experience... communication encompasses not just being able to "talk" to another person, but being able to listen. "Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus" is one such book that covers communication very well and, more importantly, discusses the differences in how men communicate vs. how women communicate. I believe that the core of communication lies in *understanding* not *hearing*. So yes, there are many aspects to communication beyond just being able to share information and feelings. It involves how those items are shared, what feedback loops people use, how people listen to one another, how they try to understand (even if not to agree). My suggestion is that if someone is really interested in learning to communicate, especially with a spouse, they reference any of a number of different publications... there are also numerous resources on the web.
  2. OhioCouple --> MM (married male) P (peeing) L (looking) O (Outside) That's funny! That should be a new category... MMPLO ISO CPL 4 FUN... Anyway... We are a bit different... we get off on the fact of the other getting off that we are getting off on someone else... and we aren't necessarily.. and wouldn't if it weren't for the presence of the other. Does that make any sense at all? It takes a lot for us to be interested in someone... I mean really interested... and even then, it has to be a totally mutual interest, whether we all participate to the same extent or not. Whether it's interest in participating or watching or touching or showing...
  3. teknurse --> I must admit, the very first time I saw another man initiate intercourse with my wife, I had a pang of anxiety. It was like the ghost of an echo of a jealousy that should have been there, and then she looked at me with love in her eyes, and that demon died before it ever took root. That was *exactly* how we felt... amazing! Everytime we looked at each other... with guilt or whatever, we saw the love in one another's eyes... it all disappeared... it was *us* making love... When *She* took another man's cock in her mouth, *he* felt it. When *he* sensually kissed another woman, *she* felt it. But in all... *we* feel it's normal.. part of the fun. We got off on getting others off... not on getting off ourselves... if that makes any sense... *WE* experienced it together.... Waiting for the horror stories We feel like this is the only place we can talk about the fact that we went to a swing party and then accidentally crashed a bat-mitzvah the next day thinking it was a continental breakfast... "oh cool! eggs... never been to a hotel that had eggs at a continental breakfast"... derrrr....
  4. We went to a swing party, our first, and it didn't work out at all like we had thought it would and it worked out wonderfully at the same time. However, we both learned a lot from the experience that will tailor our tastes for times to come. We had no expectations to begin with... had actually expectated to go up to our room and have hot sex alone together (which is mighty fine if you ask me)... but, one thing led to another. We have to say, that the best time we had was when it was us and another couple... just exploring and some oral... no penetration. It was very comfortable. The most important thing to us though was, that throughout the entire experience, we were totally aware of the other. We were making love to one another even while there were other people touching us or we were touching others. We caught eyes, we smiled and talked. The most memorable was, after we had fantastic oral with the other couple, we held each other close and looked each other in the eyes and said, "I love you" simultaneously. It was "us" having fun... that's the most important thing... and, we imagine, why people say go at the speed of the slowest... enjoy yourselves... etc. We feel that, as long as it is the "we" that are having fun... then WOW... sorry for the long post, especially from a newbie... but have fun [as an aside, because we noticed you mentioned ages... we are 32 and 26 respectively ]