40 Excellent

About SheLovesTheSun

• Rank
    Active Contributor
  • Birthday 10/07/1977

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    couple
  1. I don't know, it just seems like a bad idea not to use condoms. Granted, they may not protect you from all risks, but at least they reduce the risks. Yes, it does come down to trust, but sometimes even someone you do trust can let you down. That being said, I don't use condoms with my boyfriend, but we would insist on using one with other people.
  2. The lower back, because you can easily hide it, but show off if the occasion arises
  3. We're try to go to a party once a month, but we haven't done that for the last 2 months. I suppose it's because we both have so much on our plates at the moment.
  4. I find organized religion (Christianity, I can't speak for other religions) to be off-putting, because they all have their interpretations of the Bible. Also over the years, things get askewed and many churches teach things that aren't in the Bible, as a Biblical teaching. I think Gandhi put it best when he said, "I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." One of the things I love about the swinging lifestyle is the open-mindedness that I've encountered and how people often accept others without judgment.
  5. We both don't have a strong desire to swing with single males. My previous experiences dealing with single males haven't helped either. The first time we went to a club and went to the rooms in the back, there were single males milling all over the back trying to catch a glimpse of a couple, any couple. We were told that this club allowed for single males to come in (alone) on Friday nights. Maybe I was wrong to feel this way, but it made me uncomfortable.
  6. There are some excellent ones in here! One stupid thing to do in swinging is get jealous of your partner being pleasured by someone else.
  7. It's good that you're taking it slow and easy. This definitely not one of those 'rush into the moment' kind of things. Well, not for everyone, anyway!
  8. The kind of friendships that we're looking for in swinging would be more causal, hey let's have some fun thing. Sometimes you have a stressful week and you just want to let it go, de-stress, and just have a good time. Overall, having a friendship with the people we're swinging with is important; it just won't be a deep friendship.
  9. That's an awkward position that they put you in. They should not have asked you and I would tell them (politely) that they can ask the other couple themselves.
  10. I'm not too loud in general, but I'll make sure to keep quiet when the kids are in the house. When it's just the two of us or we're at a club, I'll make some noise. My boyfriend will make some noise too, but he's generally not loud.
  11. I've teased my boyfriend about it and he'd laugh, but I have trouble seeing myself doing it and I'm not sure if I'm that interested in trying it. But who knows, maybe we'll give it a try; after all, as the saying goes, "Don't knock it until you tried it"
  12. My boyfriend and I don't use condoms when we're together. But there's too much risk not to use a condom when with others. Yes, bareback does feel good, but it's not worth the risk.
  13. If it's what you want, it's what you want. Not everyone will like it or agree with it. If your partner wants a monogamous relationship, you're probably won't be able to change his/her mind. If your partner wouldn't mind (heck, maybe wants to go for) a polyamorous relationship, the you're good to go! I don't know about being monogamous or polyamorous being in our nature. I can see both sides. I think it's about choice. Some will choose monogamy, some will choose polyamory; either way, all involved should not be forced into a decision they don't want.
  14. My boyfriend loves kissing me after I'm done sucking him. Of course, I kiss him after he goes down on me. We like to reciprocate
  15. My guy loves dressing up! One year he went as the Underweartaker (a take on The Undertaker, who I believe is a wrestling guy). He can get quite creative and it's rubbed off on his kids! This year we're going as a genie and her master.