Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Couple
  • Swinging Experience
    About 1 year

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    MACPL4U09
  1. Yes to all of your questions. We have spoken about all of these same situations and are in agreement. And thank you for responding. Perhaps I will edit our profile including these questions as a statement and maybe then someone will respond. If you have any other suggestions, please let me know and thank you again. MACPL4U09
  2. It is nice to hear that things went so well for you with this new experience. I have had the pleasure of MFM and my man loves to watch and join in and ocassionally will take video or pics. My problem is this. I so want him to be able to experience another Female as a threesome but I have an issue with "going down" on another woman or even getting totally involved with her. I had one girl at a nightclub one time come on to me so strong. It felt good the way she touched me and there was no kissing but I thought, "This is the one. This is the one that I feel comfortable with and my man would love". I spoke to her about coming back to the room with us and she agreed. Yet, at the last minute she changed her mind. This is my question: I am willing to allow another woman to touch me, etc. but I do not want to reciprocate, only to please my man in any way I can and she can. I know he would love to see another woman and I together and he is fine with me being passive about it but for some reason on all those other adult sites we can't seem to get any response from a single female or even couples for that matter. It is always the men who are responding and believe me, he has no problem with that. He calls me the Gate Keeper. LOL I so want him to have his fantasy fulfilled. Do you have any suggestions?