16 Good

About BICPLNRH777

• Rank
    Just Getting Started
  • Birthday 09/30/1975

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    couple
  1. 1. Who initiated the conversation? typically I do since he works all the time. 2. What reason(s) were given for wanting to swing? mostly out of curiosity, i wanted to see him with other women and guys, and we wanted to just add spice. 3. Were those reason(s) TOTALLY honest? (i.e. it was for "her" fantasy when really and truly it was his) well i have qutie the low self esteem about myself and therefore i dont give it up to him very often, so in my mind, it was in part giving him what he needs from a woman...so allowing him to be with other women fixed his needs and i got to also be apart. 4. What was the initial reaction of the s/o? he was a lil shocked, but excited at the same time. 5. How did you start out? (soft swing, threesome (mmf or fmf) first experience was MMF...then led to 4somes...soft swing only...but we are entertaining the idea of full hard on swap 6. What were your (both of you) feelings afterwards? it was a bit exciting and what a turn on. i felt a bit weird just because i'd never seen him with a guy, but was still thrilled by the whole thing. his reactions were about the same i think. 7. How do you (or do you) share the control of the lifestyle? well between each other our lifestyle is equally controled 8. How have your attitudes and/or misgivings changed? attitudes havent changed, well not that i can tell anyway.
  2. kinkiest thing i ever did was when i was working for a very high powered attorney in dayton ohio and one night i had to go in and do some work, well my bf at the time came with me. we were not allowed in the attorneys office unless he was there, so that night my bf and i went in and we f*cked all over the attorneys desk, couches, chairs, floor, against his book cases...you name it, we f*cked on or against it. it was so wild and sexy. we finished and cleaned up, left and when i went to work the next day, you could still smell the sex in his office. HAHA he never even knew the he was probably sitting on some of my sex sweat in his fancy chair!!
  3. My mate and I met on a dating website, he sent me an email one day and then we met the next and haven't parted since...been almost 4 years now.