Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Couple
  • Swinging Experience
    2 yrs

Swinger Info

• Favorite Club(s)
    haven't been to one
  1. Thank you all for writing in. I appreciate the differant views. I did talk to her the next day about it and worked it out. We do have great communication. I told her it was part my fault for playing head games with myself. She said she was having fun and lost track of time and thought I was coming back. When I said that our rule is to play together always doesn't mean to stop durning piss breaks. Just no full swapping in another room without each other. I don't mind if I got to go get something to drink or piss and she continues to play but I figured after an hour of me being gone she would come look for me. 1: To make sure I was alright (physical or emotion). 2: Because it is suppost to be a MFM party not a MF. I just felt a little hurt she didn't come find me. Thanks again everyone. I just wanted your opinion on the matter. I do understand it was my fault for testing her like I did and told her it wouldn't happen again and she said she would be more aware of me being gone.
  2. Hello. Got a question. The wife and I were at a friend's house hooking up MFM. One of our rules is play together no matter what. Well I decided to test her on this rule. We were all playing in the same room having full intercourse and I said I needed to go to the bathroom. I left and shut the door leaving the two of them alone. When I came back I listened at the door and could hear them going at it good. It was 2 a.m. I decided to leave them be and lay down in the next room to see if she would come look for me in a little bit. Remember our rule is to not play alone. Well I fell asleep after about an hour. 6 a.m. came and she was still not there. I could still hear them going at it. 30 mins later she came in to me. When I asked her what happened she said she couldn't get away from him. I said I heard the two of you doing it all night. She said every time he would go to sleep he would hold her close and when she tried to get away she would wake him up by accident and then he would have sex with her again. She said she didn't say "no" but felt like she couldn't get away from him to come back to me because every time he woke up he begged her to stay. What do all of you think? She did say the sex was better because when I left the room his dick got harder and was more fun to be with. Just curious. Thanks