About meowkittyhascla

• Rank
    100 Posts Club
  • Birthday 01/24/1964

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Couple

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. We love watching each other with others, that is the fun part of swinging,....well...okay..one of the fun parts of swinging. However, we did have an experience with a couple, where the male of the couple got very upset watching his wife with my hubby. He loved being with me, but got all pissy when he saw his wife getting off with another man. We have never played with them again. We told them they needed to rethink this lifestyle before continuing. Anyone else ever go through such a situation?
  2. Besides having your wife get preggers by another man....there is always the choice of adoption! Have you considered that?
  3. Oh, this thread brought back memories of trying to finding babysitters! We were fortunate that we do have family that could watch the children over night, but there were always times that they couldn't. We even decided to take a break from the lifestyle until our oldest was mature enough to watch her sibling. Sometimes it is good to have a teenager in the house (I never thought I would ever think that!) The one thing we did do, was go to the school and ask for a list of responsible young women who had shown an interest in babysitting. Since this is a small town, this is a small service that the school does. We found a wonderful sitter who had gone through babysitting classes, cpr, and red cross first aid. Our only problem was she was in high demand and we had to plan a month ahead. I don't know if other schools do this, but there is also Family Services that has list of Daycare Providers. I hope everyone finds the services they need...and remember, Pay your babysitters well...even a little extra. We always made a point of paying for their gas if they drove themselves. Once you find a great babysitter, you don't want to let them get away! Have fun. Hugs and Kisses from MO!
  4. Actually it was my idea...Miss Kitty here....I just wanted to open my tomcat to new experiences. BTW...I didn't have to twist his arm at all. We had played a little when we first got married, but stopped when having children. I have always been more outgoing than "tommy" and had more sexual experience, but I am glad and proud to say that he is catching up. We do love this lifestyle and meeting new people even if we don't end up in the sack all together. Ps....that is miss kitty in the pic!
  5. My opinion would be to go thru any lengths not to get pregnant. I have quit smoking to go on the pill and there are so many different kinds of pills that almost every woman can go on them. Now if for some reason that I did get pregnant, I would go through the pregnacy and would consider adoption, but since we have already adopted one child, raising another man's child is no concern of ours or his. The only reason why I would consider putting the child up for adoption is because of my age and not wanting to raise one at this age. This will sound selfish, but chasing after a teen when in my 50's is something I wouldn't want. Hugs and kisses from Missouri
  6. It has to be the Flintstones.... a guy yelling yabadabbadoo can only be a swinger!
  7. As a bi-female I love touching and kissing another woman and pleasing her orally. I don't get into the strap-ons. A vibe is alright to help out with the pleasure, but that's as far as I would go. Just my 50 cents worth of opinion. Hugs and Kisses from Missouri.
  8. We do kiss, but I notice that I don't kiss the male playmates as I kiss hubby. I actually find kissing the females more passionate than the males, unless it is hubby I am kissing. Any other ladies feel this way?
  9. Hubby is a non-smoker, and I like a cigerette socially. We both are light drinkers. We don't mind smokers or drinkers, but no drunks or captain herbalife's, if you get my drift, or any other kinds of drugs. That is one thing we have noticed with the couples that we have met in the lifestyle...none were drug-takers. Is this common in other regions of the United States? Just curious! Hey, ya'll...wishing a Happy Weekend and lots of love!
  10. Would bi-friendly be more appropriate for those of us who dabble abit on the bi-side, but like doing the opposite sex better?
  11. My sweet hubby can cum that way, but only if he has gone awhile without sex. At least once during that time of the month, I give him the, "treatment" as we call it with a wink and a kiss. Other than that, no matter how much I suck and tickle on him can I get him off orally. He says it's because the actual intercourse is just more enjoyable!
  12. Looks like I am the first lady to respond. Why do I swing? For the fun, baby! I was the one who initiated the idea of swinging into our life. I had noticed when hubby hit the mid-40 range that he was checking out the honeys. I thought, mmmmmm why not give him some fun and I know I wouldn't mind exploring my own sexuality. I do enjoy watching him with other ladies and I found out that I like joining him in pleasing her. It's all about pleasure.
  13. Didn't mean to offend anyone....the "ahem" was how he described himself as was the nickname "the little guy". I personally thought him to be just perfect for me. We still play together and his "ahem" is always ready for fun.
  14. The only time I squirted was with a partner who "ahem" wasn't the biggest boy on the block, but for some reason his "little guy" hit the right spot and I flooded him. We made jokes that he had to come to bed with a snorkel and mask.