About LagniappeDC

• Rank
    Swingers Board Addict
  • Birthday 06/12/1970

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Couple
  • Interests
    Can't pronounce our Screen Name? Don't worry...we'll whisper it into you ear ;-)
  • Swinging Experience
    5+ years off and on

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    lagniappeDC
  • Kasidie Username
    lagniappeDC
  • Favorite Club(s)
    Tabu & EntreNous

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. We've found the answer can vary wildly based on the night/situation - even if it's the same couples both times. One night you may just want to stay with one couple. Other nights there is a lot more swapping going on. Sometimes we'll reall take our time with one couple and stretch it out over a while, other times it's more heat of the moment quickie style. One thing we love is that this is like a "choose your own adventure" type fun...though we always say to really avoid going into situations with any preconceived notions of what may or may not happen. We've found that is the quickest way to a disappointing evening. Just enjoy the ride ;-)
  2. Agreed with the others. Just tell those that ask that each party has a unique group and you do your best to find the right chemistry...when you feel there is a group that those who are asking will like, then they will get an invite. Make it more of a "it's not you" response.
  3. Headed to Greece this summer and wondering if any clubs or swinger friendly beaches out on the islands. I see that there are a few clubs in Athens as well, so any recommendations are great...most mostly interesting in other options on the islands. Thanks!
  4. We've had guys try to either just jump in without a condom, or try to rub against her vagina without a condom. Each and every time my wife makes it abundantly clear that condoms are required or we walk. Luckily, we've never had someone try to remove during play, but I can say that if either of us knew, we wouldn't stand for it. As a man speaking, I hope no woman feels the need to "go along" with it. Simply unacceptable.
  5. We second the Liberarator. We have a large one for group play...and that sometimes includes a big time squirter. We bought the mini version for quickies on the couch or for a smaller bag we might take to a hotel. Terrific product.
  6. We are dear friends with them for many years, though we live in opposite coasts and don't get to see them nearly as often as we would like. Like most of us, they have a very busy vanilla life...and like most of us....it can really take over this hobby of ours. We've seen first hand just what it takes to put a podcast together, especially as professional as theirs is. Wow, talk about a time suck. Glad to hear they are back and highly recommend joining their trip to Naughty in N'Awlins. Great couple that puts together a great group.
  7. In terms of Los Angeles, Freedom Acres as been a mainstay. We went there in a visit as newbies and had a lot of fun. Only issue is that it's in the boonies, but there are some good hotel options nearby.
  8. At my previous employer, I was in Sr. Management. My wife and I went to a local off-premise club and low and behold ran smack into a junior employee who also happened to work in HR. Nothing was said, we exchanged a couple of emails at work that alluded to that night and that was the end of it. Two years later, I changed jobs. We had coffee...laughed....and agreed to go on a date -- lol. And I will not go into the story about the parents of the son who my daughter went to pre-school with! We live outside of DC and nearly everyone we meet has a high profile job -or so their egos tell them. After countless dates, play parties, M&G and even "swirl" events...we've never had an issue. We keep our hobby to ourselves. Manage our pictures to prevent face pics hiddenexcept when we unlock them. Watch our behavior in vanilla settings, etc. Is there risk. Absolutely. But more likely, those you run into will be there for the same thing and want their privacy protected as much as you do. So use common sense and have fun!
  9. We did exactly that for around a year at clubs and on dates with like minded couples. Found it very erotic. We took our sweet time moving from dipping our toes in the water to swimming in the deep end, lol. It's your journey. Do what works for you and you'll likely be happy with the results!
  10. It would be helpful to understand what is upsetting your wife. Is the fact that your daughter is associated with someone in the lifestyle (but has no idea)? If so, you can remind your wife that YOU are in the LS and so are many other good, stable family oriented couples. In fact, there are some LS parents I'd rather my kids hang out with than vanilla! Is it that she is afraid that your daughter may be exposed to the LS? That's understandable, especially if you live in a small town. But she is an adult and if you raised her right you should expect her to make good choices for her...just as you two did for yourselves by getting into the LS. Is it that you are afraid you'll get outed? Remember, that couple probably has the same feeling as many of us do. Our guess is that you opened up your pics as well. Time to either send an email or grab a coffee, make sure your hobby is kept secret, and then determine what path is best for you in terms of playing or not with this couple. As others have noted, many of us end up coming across vanilla friends in the LS. Good luck!
  11. Out mrs will tell you that size matters very little. Be classy, kiss well, make her laugh, the rest is gravy. Chemistry can overcome size most of the time. Sure, there are "size queens" but they'll often state that in their profile. Hope that helps!
  12. We came across a very thoughtful profile were the woman explained here HPV infections quite publicly. We had online chats with her and seriously considered playing with her. As things go with us, we got busy and it never worked out. But from what we can tell, she's been very active. If and when you are ready to play again, we suggest you go that route. At least you'll know when couples email or respond that they will know about your issue. Good luck!
  13. In our view, you did nothing wrong. Sometimes that fantasy of swinging and the reality are two different things. Unfortunately, that is not something you can always figure out until after. One thing you should ask yourself is whether your husband has shown this kind of behavior before in more vanilla situations. One mantra you will see on this board again and again is the importances of communication. Talk to your husband during a time when you can really be open or honest. Don't have to say "you asked me to do it.". Just try to figure out why he is being standoffish and begin to figure out if this lifestyle is right for you. Good luck!
  14. Oh yes, the heart shape pillow is terrific and we can keep it on our bed with the other throw pillows for quick access!! On the downside, our daughter loves it too and keeps wanting to take it. We simply tell her, no, that's Mommy's special pillow, lol!! And don't forget the lube!! Lot's and lot's of lube!!!!!