15 Good

About hands4fun

• Rank
    Contributor
  • Birthday 01/13/1970

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Couple
  1. Snapps. I don't even know what to say here. I almost never post on these boards, and maybe you shouldn't as well. what possible good can come out of your hateful comments? I am so glad that people like you are such a minority in the lifestyle and the public in general. Courious, I hope all is well with you and yours, we have been there and done that and still doing it, and going on 17 years now. I love my wife like no other as she does me. That is all that really matters at the end of my day when my head hits the pillow. :-)
  2. Life is way to short for boring sex.....no need for a second chance in my book. We have friends that we have played with that we are not in a hurry to play with again for reason like yours. No reason you still can't be friends.
  3. We make for the door if we see a camera. It doesn't both me the male half, but the wife is NO WAY! Hell I don't even have anything more than an R rated pic of her. So if we showed up at a party where there is a camera getting passed around at the very least we would be keeping our clothes on for the evening.....also if everyone who is in the video is gettting a copy, that is alot of copies to be just floating around.......all it takes is for one person out of all those people to get pissed at their SO and bam....everyone is on youtube...that our 2 1/2 cents...(inflation)
  4. The other woman being bi for us is a non issue. The Mrs. totally loves playing with women, but only if it is the right women. It is never a deal breaker for us one way or the other. If she isn't into the other woman or if it is the other way around no big deal, that is just a bonus for her. A long time ago when we first started swinging and my wife came out so to speak and desided how much fun playing with a woman can be she started vetoing couples just because she wasn't attracted to the woman, well she is fussy to start with and even fussier when it comes to playing with females. We had a talk shortly after that and I explained my point of veiw, the what if the shoe was on the other foot kinda thing. After that talk If she is good with the male half and I am good with the female half they get the thumbs up, if her and the woman get along, that is just a bonus. (Not really sure if it applies any more now that I think of it, cuz we are free to go our separate ways now....hummmm guess it is time for another talk, LOL) Anyways, just because the feamle half of your couple isn't bi should not be a problem, lots of couples that we know are the way we are (or were) when it comes to bi females, great if they are but not a deal breaker if not......
  5. I also think the fake names is a bit extreme. We don't give our last names till after we have met and don't invite anybody into our home/vanilla lives till we are very comfortable with them, that may be after the 1st meet, or never. Depends on the person/couple. Some people we keep as only playmates others as close friends.
  6. Well, I am of the opinion that if it feels good and all involved are ok with it do it. Does it really matter what it is? But...ladies make sure you warn the guy first and give him the chance to opt out (not that I would)....