• Swinging Experience
    a couple years

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    ctpiercedpair
  • Favorite Club(s)
    leisure time , hot couples , nepp

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. hey there neighbors!.. we live just outside of hartford. are you talking about leisure time? i would not worry about running into anyone. like everyone else has said.. if they are also there.. what are you worried about? plus the croud at l/t is great. we have been going there for a couple years now and have always had a great time, no pressure just relax and have as much fun as you are comfortable with. if you would like email us or im us and we can chat and see if we can help you out with any other questions you have.
  2. Yes and yes. Funny you mention this. Lately this has been a very strong fantasy of my wife's... she is very interested in the feeling of seeing herself with a "penis" and the power of using it on another woman.
  3. Congrats on the pregnancy! And I can say from our experience pregnant women are sooooo sexy! We would definitely not be turned off by it. We were not into the scene when we were pregnant, but since have played with 2 that were and also lactating. I myself love to play with milking breast. it is just something very unique. But as was mentioned previously... be sure to still use protection if you do decide to swing, you are very susceptible to infections and can cause issues with the baby. But other than that... enjoy the extra hormones!! And if you are in this area... you have a willing play pal here to help you with your lactating...