About yogee

• Rank
    Contributor
  • Birthday 01/21/1980

Personal Info

• Relationship Status
    Single
  • Interests
    meeting with couples and talking with them over acup of coffee with whatever comes to mind
  • Occupation
    Software Developer
  • Swinging Experience
    No experience yet but contemplating it and reading about swinger lifestyle from a much longer time

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. .. very fuunny, reminds me of my kiddy days
  2. ok, I will take an opportunity to creep in here to explain my feelings If you ask me to swing with a couple as 3some, then i will go with their choice and way of doing sex and if they prefer mine then I will like to have my first experience in the same room or a different nearby room. Now if you say husband is on the ground floor and me and his partner on the 10 floor, then I am sorry, i don't think I will enjoy it. For me its the 2 person who are in fact 1 identity. That 1 identity attracts me towards itself, its the power of this magnetic attraction towards other all other 1 identities that I feel. I don't feel this with a girl alone. It is this husband-wife relationship that I look for, sex comes after that, sex is the second thing that happens, First thing that happens is their images as standing together and saying "we are married", thats what happens first with me and thst what the way I live.. sorry for the uninvited RANT
  3. yes, most of them do not, nearly all of them don't realize this. I have met a man over here who is married but does swinging with another girl, not his wife, I was really surprised at this. I asked him if so called her GF knows any other single girl to whom I can date. He said you will not like such girls. I told him that I want a girl who can understand this lifestyle, later after seeing and each other, we can decide whether we want like each other's company or not. I said I will not promise s it depends what relationship we will develop. He said you then you should look for a characterless girl. I said W...H..A...T... . I said If I marry a girl, then it will out of my love for her and her love for me and everything else like kids and our professional lives are different and unrelated to swinging. But he did not agree and kept on saying words like "swinger women are characterless ". I never talked to him about this issue again but I talked with others and I have yet to find a man who understands swinging and women. When I try to make them understand that swinging is a lifestyle and couples in USA, China or other countries do this because they love and trust each other and want to be open in their lives about the problems then they say .. we don't want to do Ph.D. on this, if my wife is going to screw someone else then she must be characterless but majority of Indian men, almost more than 80% do sex outside of their married lives and then many of my friends ( who are among them) always keep me away from their wives, even when I never showed any wrong intentions. Someone told me, indirectly that they think I am very open and will make the girl characterless whomever I meet... I say .... .... why would I ? .. she is your wife man... not mine.. They think I talk about these things, so I must be dishonest in relationships. isn't there any one Indian single who understands this or even married ? Why they need to prove that Swingers are darn right about most men I agree, the difference is the fundamental way of thinking which shows itself in the attitude, which shows itself when men speak words out of their mouths. Unfortunately it is true for almost a very big majority of men... sigh..
  4. . my friend had it and I myself said this to him: Hey, no self-respecting woman is going to like that . That was more than 12 years ago.
  5. Incest sex is doing sex with your blood relations, real mother and real sis, thats going to break the whole society, if people start doping it. Now if you say doing sex with your cousins then it is no incest and I am in with my cousins
  6. What u guys think ? I think a thing like this is okay , their daughter is woman first, like any woman out there and she has her lifestyle. I hope they will understand each other, If i could be her father , i could have talk out of this at home amd make sure we will know from then on to go to different parties The only thing I hate is incest sex. I purely hate it.
  7. Well, One more insight into the human behavior and life in general . Nice Spoomonkey... I think I will have to make a list of fans for Human-Relations advisers and guess from where the whole list will come.... from swingersboard forums of course
  8. You are a great Real-LIfe Teacher