• Swinging Experience
    11 years

Swinger Info

• SLS Name
    OpportunistsLA
  • Favorite Club(s)
    Stilettos / Nymphos

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. We have a few regulars at our club that like to 'cop a feel'... nothing on the level that the original poster had, but still enough to make her feel uncomfortable. One of these guys is the nicest guy, just gets all goofy sometimes in that environment. She has basically told him that it's not going to fly with her and he doesn't really grab at her any more. The challenge that she has... as I see it... is that there are some guys that she doesn't mind rubbing on her, and others that she does. But, she manages to handle the boys in her own way so that they all seem to walk away smiling... which probably wouldn't happen if I had to get involved.
  2. it's all explained on the site... we didn't stop to read it all when we saw this posted on another board, but it supposedly combines what is physically ideal to what is psychologically ideal into the graph. funny thing is... mr. had never even measured his junk until we saw this. next thing we know, we're having a funny session between us and a measuring device.
  3. thanks for the post rpu3... we don't do bareback and aren't even considering it... while he is fixed, we don't feel you can really know or trust anyone enough to risk harming each other or our family just to have a little bit of fun. yes condoms suck... but until they come up with something better, we will be requiring them for the necessary protection/piece of mind.
  4. Periods happen... doesn't do any good to get frustrated about them. just tell people you are on your period. Wwe would recommend sooner, rather than later. The last two times we went out with couples, they let things progress nicely and then sprung the news on the way home. I know mrs. opps doesn't feel too sexy in any capacity when she's on hers, so we usually find other things to do that don't involve swingers that weekend.
  5. i always thought the definition of swinging would have to involve going BACK and FORTH.... two directions. would seem that would mean two people [couple].
  6. Excellent point. If we're talking to a girl in a group setting, we're always touching in some visible way while flirting with the opposite [or in her case same] sex. This lets the girl/guy know that we are a COUPLE and we're not interested in separating one little bit. If it's someone we know, they don't have to know us long to understand that. Girls often go to the bathroom together, and a lot of times this is when the invitation is laid out. If it is a fem. Mrs. will let her know when they excuse themselves. If it is a male, Mr. will let him know when she excuses herself.
  7. My best friend is a SM who owns our local LS club [he started it with his SO, but they split a couple of years ago]... Because he is so well known and liked among the couples in town, he is always invited to couples only house parties, area clubs etc. However, he has told me that he no longer considers himself a 'swinger' because he's single. We would tend to agree... if you are single, then you might be moving within the lifestyle, but essentially you are dating/seeking sex as you would in a singles bar... but you're not really swinging... at least IOurO.
  8. not a one-liner, but this is my favorite description from a SM... i refer back to it when i'm in the mood for a chuckle:
  9. Staying on topic [how we've made this happen]: We have had this experience several times over the years, and what we've found works the most often is simply to let the woman know that it's out there for them if they want it. It may take a little time for them to ponder, but if they're into it... or thinking about it then they'll let you know. Believe it or not, an uninhibited night of sex with no strings or consequences with a couple [or part of a couple] seems to be enticing to many single women. We've found that once they know the invitation is there, the other important thing is to make them feel secure [safe] in doing so... make sure they are comfortable with the two of you. Another important thing is for her to know you are a couple... and will always be a couple. Even if you entertain playing with her one or the other, YOU are into it as a couple... if you can get that across, it seems to fend off some problems that may come up later [we've learned this the hard way]. As far as the sub-topic [to do or not to do], here's our two cents: We would never go after someones significant other unless we were assured by that person themselves that they were cool with it. That's how people get shot... and around here it's almost considered justified [crime of passion]. The other piece of advice we might offer... and we know this is generalizing and that's not exactly fair... but in our experience, topless dancers are the worst choice for this. again, not to lump all dancers together, but we've had probably 6 or 7 dancers join us in play, and only two have been no drama after-the-fact. So, after four or five bad experiences [yes, we're THAT slow to catch on], we don't pick up women in strip clubs any more.
  10. well i been with mrs. opps long enough to be able to speak for her on this subject... for her, penis aesthetics is more important than size. i'm not sure exactly what makes for a 'pretty one', but if he has one, she's all over him. it is a big bonus if he has a 'big pretty one'... while above average isn't required, i think below average doesn't turn her on so much. if the original poster and others are really wondering about penis size - average and otherwise, there is always The Great Penis Size Debate, complete with a satisfaction graph: it appears i fall about 3/8" thin [girth] of the ideal penis good thing mrs. is okay with 'very satisfying, but not ideal'
  11. In South Louisiana: on-premise $50 + $10 [one night] membership - BYOB off-premise $20 + $55 [6 month] membership - Cash Bar in NOLA collette's is similar $50/couple + $50 membership [three months], although i do believe they have an out-of-state membership for a lower price.
  12. Mrs. Opps sometimes spits... but usually likes it when the guy cums on her face/neck.
  13. I know it's best for Mrs. Opp when the guy asks where she wants it... she usually likes it on her face or neck/chest. However, if we're at a club and she thinks she might be playing more, she'll take it in her mouth or somewhere less messy for the next boy/girl. A little word of advice... when you ask her, find a clear voice. Last night she was with a new boy who was fucking her missionary and when he was ready to cum, he rubbed her stomach. From my chair next to them, i heard him grumble 'do you want it here', and she said yes. Later I asked her why she wanted it on her stomach instead of her face/neck as usual. It turns out she didn't understand him and thought he was asking if he could put it on her stomach... not if she wanted it there as opposed to somewhere else. So just ask audibly... she will tell you what she wants either verbally or physically.
  14. The number of folks on here claiming to go bareback is the most surprising thing I've read on this board. I hear 'we prefer bareback'... well who the hell would prefer a condom? of course you prefer bareback. For all the people saying they never or rarely use condoms, I can say I've never met any of you or any like you in a swinging situation. In the past six years, we have not met any couple that did not require condoms for full swap, nor have we ever witnessed any couples in full swap that weren't using condoms --- ourselves included.